Washington Babies
Options

Where's the snow?

It keeps changing.  I thought it was suppose to be in the mid day and now it's going to be during the evening commute.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Where's the snow?

• Options
    I actually heard it wasn't supposed to really hit now until closer to 7pm. That will be nice for the evening commute, but I was looking for an excuse to leave work early!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
  • Options

Hubby reporting off and on flurries in Everett - I'm leaving early and we'll play tomorrow by ear (I could use a genuine snow day!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It snowed pretty good here in Federal Way and hour and a half or so ago.  It's still on the ground and the wind is blustering. 
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Options
    It was snowing in Issaquah about 30 minutes ago. The roads are somewhat covered but now the sun is out. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm so glad I canceled my afternoon plans to go into Seattle for all this crazy snow. Huh?
  • Options

imagemishquiche:
    Ugh, I'm so glad I canceled my afternoon plans to go into Seattle for all this crazy snow. Huh?

Agreed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We had a bunch down here in the Dirty South, then it stopped, then it started, then it stopped ... Yawn. This snow is kinda schizo.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was snowing by me in Mukilteo this morning, but nothing stuck.  Hubs keeps checking in to see if he should head home.  He said they still have nothing in downtown Seattle.  His boss told everyone to leave early if it starts snowing.  There's been nothing but light snow with no accumulation here, Lynnwood and Edmonds.  That's as far as I've ventured today. :-)
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Now the sky is dark and we're getting a weird sort of hail or sleet falling.  Hubs isn't waiting any more and heading home from Seattle.
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    we had a ton down here. It's still in our yard and I think more is coming down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"