Secondary IF
Options

Good to Bad

Welll, I met with the ENT today which I thought was going to be a good appointment.  Well, I found out that allow my biopsy came back clear, because the nodule is large, the biopsy is not accurate.  So, the right side or possibly my entire thyroid needs to come out.  So, in between trying to prepare my body for a transfer, being a teacher and a mom, I am now suppose to have thyroid surgery.  I really need some good thoughts that good things will come to me soon...I am not sure how many more bad things I can take.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good to Bad

• Options
    Huge hugs sent your way!!!  You have a crap load of stuff going on in your life and I know it is tough but you will make it through!!  I will pray that everything goes well during your surgery to remove your thyroid. 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options
    Oh no!  That is certainly a lot to handle.  Lots of speedy recovery and surgery success vibes coming your way.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, wow.  I can't imagine - fingers crossed that the good things come soon.  (HUG)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"