TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Venus Fete Trap

Is what I have where my uterus used to be. My betas only went up 282 to 382 last week. I assumed I'd be bleeding right now, since I've had m/c spotting start with betas still in the low 1000s (the upshot to doing this so often - I know when I'm not miscarrying "right"!!!) No such luck. Sigh. So I'm going in for more b/w tomorrow, but I'm almost certain this is another BO that the ute refuses to kiss goodbye; otherwise I'd have started bleeding by now.

Seriously. At least I used to be able to at least do the miscarriage part right. FFS.. At least it's a long weekend so I won't have to use PTO to cytotec-bomb the ute.

Re: Venus Fete Trap

• Your ute just can't get anything right Sad Hugs!
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • I'm so sorry you have to know this. *hugs*
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending lots of hugs your way, I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Your ute needs a serious talking to. For real. I'm going to write a petition and get everyone to sign it.

Get it together, you stupid piece of crap!

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• (((hugs)))  This is just so unfair.  I hope that the blood work gives you some answers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry
  • I'm so sorry C. I hope this is over soon for you. ((hugs))

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your lady bits are just one massive FAIL!!!

But umm, yay for great timing and all in having the long weekend to kick back and enjoy the carnage. Tongue Tied

Oh sweets I'm so sorry. This blows huge donkey chunks and I just wish things could be easier for you.

And for the record, "cytotec-bomb the ute" makes me giggle in bitter, inappropriate ways.

• I am sorry everything has to be so hard.  That stinks. 
  • I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you're going through this all again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • imagebabygirlpriest:

And for the record, "cytotec-bomb the ute" makes me giggle in bitter, inappropriate ways.

It's my preferred WMD. If only Saddam had known about it... 

• I am sorry you are going through this.
  • *huge hugs*  Many T&P's coming your way.
  • {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I hope that your body starts to work right for you.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Crying

I really don't want this for you.  If there is a shred of hope that this could be viable, I will hold onto it for you.  Also, UNIVERSE, don't give Colinda another BO!

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • I'm so sorry Colinda. This really fvcking sucks.
  • Your ute needs to seriously stop screwing things up.

Enough already.

I'm sorry. 

• I'm so sorry...((hugs))
  • I am so sorry! I hope that things start progressing soon.  What a f'ing horrible thing to have to go through.  Waiting sucks.  (((HUGS)))
  • argh. I wish our bodies would cooperate and get the memo of when and how things are.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I'm so sorry.  I hate it when our bodies can't even screw things up right.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • imagesuntoto:

Crying

I really don't want this for you.  If there is a shred of hope that this could be viable, I will hold onto it for you.  Also, UNIVERSE, don't give Colinda another BO!

I'm holding onto the shreds with suntoto. I don't want this to be a BO and I'm going to hope and pray it isn't until you hear back. ((hugs))

I also read your title as Venus Fete Trap, as in the French word for party. That would be a much more fun kind of trap.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• I?m so sorry for what you are going through, big hugs

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm so sorry.
  • imagetriple_sevens:

I also read your title as Venus Fete Trap, as in the French word for party. That would be a much more fun kind of trap.

Yeah, actually I keep reading it that way too. But feet didn't work, nor feat. But it sure ain't a fete-party in there. She's a very bad hostess, kicking her guests out way too early in a blood and viscera-tinged blaze of glory. 

• Ugh - this just sucks.  I would love to have it turn out to be just slow rising betas, but if not then I hope things start working soon.  Thinking of you!  ((hugs))

• I am sorry sweetie.
  • ((hugs)) I hate this more than words can say
  • Oh I am so sorry.  Sending you huge hugs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sorry, Colinda.  I wish things were clear one way or the other for you.  The waiting just makes it worse, IMO.  Hugs.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • I'm sorry, Colinda.  This whole thing really effing sucks, and I hate, hate, hate that you have to go through this.  ((Hugs))
  • Dude.

STupid Venus Fete Trap.  :(  Sorry.

• W.T.F.  Seriously.  I'm sorry hun.
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"