Washington Babies

pre pass to fair

I've tried clicking on ihhm's link from a thread below, but it's not working. Is the offer over or full? A friend and I are wanting one each.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pre pass to fair

• If you can't get it to work, I have a pass and can take one guest.  I don't have a guest yet, so you could be it!  I'd assume that someone else could bring your friend as their guest as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I somehow overlooked that the pass includs a guest. It's just for me and a friend. Thanks L. What time are you getting there? We could meet you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagezazzu:
    I somehow overlooked that the pass includs a guest. It's just for me and a friend. Thanks L. What time are you getting there? We could meet you.

I think she means she gets in to the presale, plus one guest (you.)  You'd still need to find another consignor who has an available guest pass for whoever you want to bring, otherwise only you could get in.  I think.

image Visit The Nest!

• Are we allowed to give away our passes? It has my name on it but I'm not going to make it and would gladly email it to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imagebreebree13:
    Are we allowed to give away our passes? It has my name on it but I'm not going to make it and would gladly email it to you.

That's totally fine.

But also - here's a working (I hope!) link:

https://www.mysalemanager.net/mom_start.aspx?partnercode=BUMP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"