Military Families

McGuire AFB Ladies!!

Hello Ladies,

I will be new to the McGuire Area this March and just found out I'm pregnant. Would you reccomend any OBGYN's at the base or should I look else where? 

~LiveLaughLove123~

Re: McGuire AFB Ladies!!

• I am from the area and DH was stationed at McGuire until last year. I delivered DD with Burlington County OBGYN. I got lucky and Dr Siegel was on the day I went into labor. She was my favorite out of the practice and was amazing. My aunt was a labor and delivery nurse and had worked with the practice for over 30 years. Out of all the docs she worked with she chooses them for her care.
  • I wanted to add that they are great with the ins and outs with tricare billing. I never recieved a bill. I know that a lot of people have issues with getting bills because things have been coded incorrectly.
  • Loading the player...
  • I live about 40 min from McGuire and my DH is stationed on Ft Dix. I sed Dr. Parchment of Monmouth Ocean Medical and he was great.
    image.
  • I live about 40 minutes away from post but in the opposite direction of Swan.  I'm being seen by Garden State Ob/Gryn in Voorhees and I've been told I can continue my care with them when we switch to Tricare in the very near future.  I can't say enough good things about them.  I'll be delivering at the new Virtua Hospital in Voorhees.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw McGuire, I used to be stationed there like 4 years ago. The majority of my friends all went to thei OB's off post.
    **TiMER Date 11.26.2009** **Novitas Vacuus Vicis** Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • Thanks for all the input ladies!!
    ~LiveLaughLove123~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"