Indiana Babies

Re: *whitney*

• me too! It's so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks Smile  Unfortunately a lot of our photos from the hospital didn't turn out due to operator error (thanks, MIL) but there are a few good ones of all four of us. I can't believe how much Connor looks like Jocelyn as a newborn!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Love it!

Are you planning on coming over to the other board since you'll be on leave and can access it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Becca - I'm not sure. I kind of have mixed feelings about the other board. I hate that this one has kind of been abandoned to some degree, especially since there seem to be a lot of new folks around. Since I tend to use this board just as it's intended (for baby-related stuff) and don't really post stuff that I'm uncomfortable having on a public board, I don't really feel like I need to use the other board. I have learned so much on here, and want to "pay it back" and be able to help other new moms so I definitely plan to stick around this board - I'm just not sure if I need to add another time vortex to my interwebbing just yet :) I do miss all the old "regulars" though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemarleysmom:

Becca - I'm not sure. I kind of have mixed feelings about the other board. I hate that this one has kind of been abandoned to some degree, especially since there seem to be a lot of new folks around. Since I tend to use this board just as it's intended (for baby-related stuff) and don't really post stuff that I'm uncomfortable having on a public board, I don't really feel like I need to use the other board. I have learned so much on here, and want to "pay it back" and be able to help other new moms so I definitely plan to stick around this board - I'm just not sure if I need to add another time vortex to my interwebbing just yet :) I do miss all the old "regulars" though!

Ok I understand and well, we miss you!!!  You should come hang out at least and see what you think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"