Indiana Babies

Delurking Myself

I figured I've lurked long enough (as in a year +)...I may as well introduce myself. I'm Kirsten. I live in south central Indiana. I was on the knot a little bit way back in 2006, but I mostly lurked then, too. Sad, I know. Even more sad, we don't have any kids yet and we're not TTC...yet. But, I figured I'd make the big leap and delurk anyway. I work in the nonprofit industry, and MH is in accounting. I'm obsessed w/ Disney World and have a serious case of baby rabies. MH just graduated last August, so we're waiting another year or so before TTC. We want to try to get a little more settled first. Yep, that's us.

So, hey ya'll! 

Re: Delurking Myself

• Hi & welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello & Welcome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello! I grew up in Columbus - not sure if that's near where you are or not. Welcome to the board; hope to hear more from you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemarleysmom:
    Hello! I grew up in Columbus - not sure if that's near where you are or not. Welcome to the board; hope to hear more from you!

I'm in Bloomington, but have been to Columbus a lot (Scottish Fesitval, sisters band competitions, etc...).  Love the architecture there. So excited to officially delurk. :-) 

• Hi!  Glad that you decided to come out and play!  Welcome to the board.  And don't feel weird about being on here without TTC.  I was part of the IN Knot board way back in 2007, then called off the wedding right before it.  I'd known the girls for just under 18 months, so I stuck with them when they switched to the Bump.  I just got married in October, so I was on here for 2+ years without even having anyone I'd want to make a baby with!  We're still a year away from TTC, so no worries.  It's a great place to learn like crazy and get prepared. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"