Alabama Babies

Anyone use Dr. Bryant at Pediatric Ass. of Madison?

Sam usually sees Dr. Meadows, whom we love, but she will be out on maternity leave at our next appointment, and was scheduled to see Dr. Bryant. I was just curious if anyone used them, or had any comments. :) TIA

Re: Anyone use Dr. Bryant at Pediatric Ass. of Madison?

• She is Parker's pediatrician, and we Iove her!!  She has been his pediatrician since day one, and my favorite thing about her is that she gives me her opinion as his pediatrician, but she also respects the fact that I am his mom and respects my opinion.  She isn't pushy at all, but she is thorough at the same time.  We really like her.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you very much for your response. I asked Dr. Meadows and she seemed to think that everyone in the practice was good, so I just took whoever the receptionist gave us. It is very nice to hear that she will be in good hands though. Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • How funny, Dr. Meadows is our pedi as well and she'll be out at Aubrey's next appointment too...they gave us Dr. Dill for her April appointment.  I didn't realize so many of us used Pediatric Associates of Madison. 
  • imagestar21gazer:
    How funny, Dr. Meadows is our pedi as well and she'll be out at Aubrey's next appointment too...they gave us Dr. Dill for her April appointment.  I didn't realize so many of us used Pediatric Associates of Madison. 

Very cool! I love Dr. Meadows! Kind of cool that we may have been in the same room and not even know it! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"