Baby Showers

RSVP's

My invites went out on 2/10 and I know most ppl got them on 2/12. But no one has RSVP'd. The shower is not until March 19th. But my friend throwing the shower keeps asking why ppl have not RSVP'd yet. I normally RSVP to anything within a few days of the invite. If there a time frame when ppl should reply?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RSVP's

• Our shower is on the same day Big Smile

I wouldn't worry about it too much and if people still haven't RSVPd in another week or so, then it is your friend's responsibility to follow up. 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesnshine23:

Our shower is on the same day Big Smile

I wouldn't worry about it too much and if people still haven't RSVPd in another week or so, then it is your friend's responsibility to follow up. 

Ok thats what I thouht but my friend is asking why no one has responded. I told her, its still a few weeks away dont stress.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • They should RSVP by the date your hostess requested them to.  If they do not then she is obligated to call them to find out if they are coming or not.  Frankly, I love calling people who have not RSVP'd because they get all apologetic (and they should be!).  If she did not have an RSVP by date then she needs to find out (call them) early enough for her to be able to purchase food, arrange enough seating, favors, whatever.
  • My Mom sent out invites to my shower mid-Jan (shower was this past Sat) and she said she didn't get a SINGLE rsvp. Granted I had quite a few contact me and let ME know they were coming, but no one bothered to call the number that was listed on the invite.  I couldn't believe it.

BTW - about 20 people out of 35 showed up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DefiantRose...didn't your mom have a lot of left over food, etc?  15 people not showing up was a lot.  I would have called them if I had been her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"