Options

TTT

Ten Things Tuesday...

What are your 10 things?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: TTT

• Options

I am excited to have acupuncture today.

It is sunny out and the cat is rolling around in the sun spots in the dining room.

My plan is to either be pregnant or have a hot bod by May/June.  I have been running @15 miles weekly for 5 weeks and have not yet lost a pound.  I am annoyed :)

It is A's day off so she is still sleeping and this makes me happy.

I only have one day in court this week but it is a trial - ugh.

I really, really want to do a drop off at Good Will and I am not sure why this errand just never seems to get done.

I am very anxious to meet with the RE next week to discuss our plan (one more iui before ivf, but not sure whether it will be medicated).

I had offered to host a friend's baby shower at our house but am relieved that they chose to do it at a restaurant.

I just bought new sneakers!

I should be working right now. 

• Options

1. I'm hungry.  This is good news since last week I was nauseated for days. :-)

2. I'm hungry.  This is bad news because I don't have any food here that I want to eat.

3. Yesterday I started reasearching the cost of dog walkers.  I feel awful that my dogs haven't had the walks they need.  It's just too cold by the time I get home to take the baby and dogs out.

4. I've been spoiled by the amount of internet time I've had with K but it's coming to an end soon :-(

5. Oh! Oh!  Jelly Bean has clearly been saying "ma-ma" and relating it to me.  She has made the sound forever but this past week she connected it to me. :-)

6. My TTT just aren't coming to me this week so it looks like my will be a 6TT.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I am on vacation!  So nice.
    2. E is taking a nap now which would be great but means she will prob not take her afternoon nap. 
    3. Early Intervention is coming over to do intake paperwork today at 3.  I feel like we should be able to skip this appointment since we were already in EI.  Oh well.  Eval is next Monday. Fun Fun.
    4. The nicu visit was really nice yesterday. 
    5. I am meeting a friend for breakfast and outlet shopping tomorrow!
    6. Sue's birthday is Sat.  I need to figure out what I am getting her and where I am taking her out to dinner.
    7. I also need to get a babysitter.
    8. We have 3 different events that we want to do the weekend after next.  I don't know what we are going to do.
    9. I want to go out to eat with E today.  Perhaps when she gets up I will get us dressed and go to panera.  Soup and Sandwich yum!
    10. I want to go and test drive strollers.  We both hate our small stroller and want to get an upgrade.  We are looking at the bumbleride flite, macleran triumph or the uppa baby gluxe...Thoughts?
  • Options

1. We made some hard decisions finally, and are at peace with them.

2. We are not public with this pregnancy at all (two friends and my parents know now) and I can't wait for our end-of-trimester checkup next week to feel good about our sticky babies and go public.

3. we're having twin girls!!!

4. I think I'm getting a sinus infection.

5. We are "team green" for public purposes and its going to kill me.

6. I am leaving work early to go to an MFM appt with C. I am hoping they'll take us (it is a new doc in NJ) even though its twins now given the history of this pregnancy. If not, I need to find an OB pronto.

7. Is it weird I want to avoid the "big birth hospital" in the area?

8. I am getting really anxious about selling our house :(

9. i am also anxious about our dog's food aggression issues with my mom's dogs. he is 100% fine with humans, never have had any issues, and he's an angel in day care. its just with them and food and is a HUGE issue since we're there weekdays now.

10. i have GOT to get back to working on my dissertation...

• Options

1) RB has a follow up pedi appointment today (combined iwth her 15 month).

2) i'm excited to show the doc her almost-gone eczema.

3) I'm not sure if its the rx cream or the fact that we switched her to soy milk, but as long as its working, i dont care!

4) I'm also excited that she's healthy.  Last week she got slammed with an ear infection, stomach bug, the eczema, and all 4 incisors decided to come in at once.  All while I was in FL.  you can imagine how much fun that was for Andrea...

5) Sprout's kindergarten registration ppwk should be coming in the mail any day now. eeek!

6) Daisy is getting cuter by the day.  She has the most adorable squacking voice and she loves to chat, chat, chat with her siblings.

7) I'm still deeply mourning the idea of never being pregnant.  I just dont know if its something i'll ever be able to shake.

8) I've started seeing a therapist

9) We found out that when RB has her adenoid surgery she'll have to stay overnight in the hospital.  not a fan.

10) After RB's pedi appointment I'm picking the kids up early and we're gonna go play. i'm so appreciative of how far Sprout has come - hanging out with him is just plain fun and i love it.  there was a time when i wasnt sure if this day would come :)

• Options
    imagecookiemonster03:

oh yay!!!! i'm really quite partial to baby girls Wink

hope your appointment goes wonderfully!

• Options
    imagecookiemonster03:

6. I am leaving work early to go to an MFM appt with C. I am hoping they'll take us (it is a new doc in NJ) even though its twins now given the history of this pregnancy. If not, I need to find an OB pronto.

Yay, girls! congrats! Having one of each, I feel equally happy with all babies and I'm sure two girls will be a blast!

We had a OB, not MFM, since E didn't have any other issues and our OB had tons of twin patients and experience, so we felt comfortable there. A lot of MoM's go with MFM, and if you need to because of medical reasons, it makes a lot of sense, but if not, try and get recommendations from their office of OB's with twin experience. We also called the hospital E delievered at and ask the nurses for recommendations, so they have the inside scoop on Dr's.

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. I'm still shaken by last nights events.

2. Our livingroom has awesome acoustics now that the carpet is gone!

3. A and I played a game in the car on the way to school this morning, she was challenged and had fun finding all the words on the signs.

4. We are meeting with the CSW and AM on Friday morning to discuss LO's case and how we are going to proceed with the adoption.

5. I want to be excited for #4 but I can't help think that if A's grandma decides to be an a$$hat and call DCFS to start an investigation on the alleged "abuse" than the adoption will fall through.

6. Like my Dad says...sometimes you just have to bend over and take it and keep on smiling.

7. I need to get our custody agreement drawn up by a lawyer, it's been a verbal agreement for 7 years but now I'm worried that things will change.

8. I need to reassemble the livingroom.

9. There is a ton of laundry to get done and I despise folding.

10. I feel really down today.

• Options
    imagebutterflygrooves:

1. I'm still shaken by last nights events.

5. I want to be excited for #4 but I can't help think that if A's grandma decides to be an a$$hat and call DCFS to start an investigation on the alleged "abuse" than the adoption will fall through.

6. Like my Dad says...sometimes you just have to bend over and take it and keep on smiling.

10. I feel really down today.

1. Oh no what happend

5.  WHAT THE FROCK ! 

6. LOVE YOUR DAD SAYING !

10. turn that frown upside down and put on a happy face- It will get better !!!  Thinking of you !

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options

1. I don't have morning sickness.  I have 10am-7pm sickness with a crescendo around 2pm (lasting until 5 or 6pm)

2.  Our first ultrasound is in a week.  I can't wait.  After a year and a half ttc, we are nervous and excited and... a million other emotions.  I hope everything is going well in there...

3.  The women on this board are really nice.  I have lurked on the first trimester board and some of the women are MEAN.  There is this awful post every Friday that is 'flame free' and someone wrote "middle eastern lesbians creep me out.  I hope one of them moves into my neighborhood so I can call report them as terrorists".  WHAT?!!?  That post is an extreme but other girls are plain old mean.   It took a lot not to write a scathing response but I figured she was looking for trouble - so I just blocked her.. but still.. 

4.  I have a 2 day work week this week which coincides wonderfully with K's February vacation. 

5.  My skin and hair are really dry.  Winter is so hard.

6.  I am going to take a nap. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. I am home with the kids for a snow/ice day. Honestly, it really should have been just a 2 hr delay.

2. While I am not crazy about spending my vacation day this way, I did take them to do some errands that didn't get done this weekend. Got to go to Wegmans. LOVE.

3. Sadly my arms hurt from shoveling the driveway/sidewalks (neither are very long!)  There was a layer of ice underneath that required the lots of digging/chopping.

4. A commercial for Royal Carribean just came on...warmth, fun drinks, a pool...wow, that sounds awesome.

5.  While having 2 almost 5y olds involves a lot of tattling, loud voices, and potty humor, having kids who can entertain each other by playing Wii, building a pillow fort, playing with toys, etc is priceless.

6. I am hoping that they take a nap - I need some quiet time to work on tagging clothes for consignment. Sadly I don't think it can wait much longer since the sale is in 2 weeks and we have a LOT of stuff to sell.

7.   I think Carter might be finally giving up the nap (yes, I know how lucky we are that they still nap regularly at almost 5y.) Grayson still willingly falls asleep whenever he has the chance.

8.  I wish we had the space to give them their own rooms...but we don't. Oh well.

9.   The kids want the Michael Jackson Dance Experience game for the Wii. LOL.

10.  I just got a poll call from the National Organization of Marriage. I don't think I gave them the response they were looking for. :P

• Options

1.It's been a while since I have been but am happy to be back.

2. This lean cuisine sucks! I really wish I would have bought the pancit instead.

3. D and I started going to the gym a couple weeks ago and have been sticking to a schedule. She is super excited to go. We are already seeing some changes although there has been no weight loss.

4. I haven't been on because I have been working on my application to grad school and getting things done around the house before trying to conceive. I painted the foyer and stairs. The living room is next.

5. Our plan is to start TTC in July/August. Last month,I had a progesterone level drawn, just to see if i was o'ing and it was 4.5 (low) on day 21. This month, I will try again but will wait until day 24 or so...since FF said I O'ed on Day 21.

6. Because of #6, I have been a little worried. My last ultrasound showed multiple follicles on my left and one on my right. The doc said she didn't think starting metformin would be good right now since I wasn't starting TTC for another couple of months and the side effects can be bad.

7. I did yard work yesterday and I hate it! It looks pretty now but cutting back and cleaning up sucks. I plan on working on an fruit, herb, and veggie garden.

8. Sadie (fur baby) is doing better. Her knee is healing well. We are thinking she is going to have to have surgery on her other knee now. She is one sickly dog, but I love her!

9. Is Costco gay central in your area? Everytime we go to Costco, we see at least 3 other gay couples we know. It's pretty funny!

10. I can not wait for spring! I am so so tired of this weather!

May 2005-Diagnosed with Stage 3-4 Endo and PCOS July 2009-HSG Normal April 2011-1st RE Appt Prescribed Metformin + Baby Aspirin AMH and Androgen Panel Ordered May 2011-Repeat HSG-Normal July 2011-IUI #1 Monitored Cycle: Metformin+100mg Clomid+Follistim+HCG Trigger+Prometrium+Estrace = BFN August 2011-IUI#2 Monitored Cycle: Metformin 1500mg + Follistim +Ovidrel = Canceled-Too Many Follicles-Cyst Aspiration October 2011-IUI #2: Monitored Cycle: Metformin + Follistim + Lupron + Dexamethasone + Ovidrel = BFN November 2011: Time off due to OHSS December 2011: IVF #1: Mini/Modified IVF: Follistim + Menopur + Lupron + Dexamethasone = BFP + Severe OHSS Beta 1: 170 Beta 2: 332 Beta 3: 1316 Twins!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Not feeling 100% think I am catching a cold.

2. Really weak need to start building muscle mass- I love loosing weight but jeez I cant even open a bottle of water - Need to start weight training !

3. Moving to Palmdale is off the table and Melanie thinks the same with Inland Empire the houses are usually only 3 bedrooms and we need 4.

4. We are prolly staying in Henderson. NV  - we have a great community for gay friends and straight ones now .. and the price is right and it is not as bad as we thought it was going to be. 

5.  I am stressing out  about houses and cars and these BABIES names?  I am such a worrier!

6. I also have to do a Good Will  drop off and never seem to get to it - but we need to make room for these babies.  Wish Preggo wife would start nesting !

7. I am having trouble thinking of things - 

8. School is almost over and then the 3 week hospital roatation begins.

9. Wondering if I can do a second parent adoption In CALIFORNIA even if we dont live there - but babies will be born there? Not sure if we can do 2nd parent adoption in NV on our own like cali?

10. feeling a lil down myself all of the sudden ... not down maybe overwhelmed. 

- J & M 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    imagecookiemonster03:

Congratulations! I am glad you are at peace with everything. Twin girls!!! How awesome!!! YAY!

• Options
    imagecookiemonster03:

2. We are not public with this pregnancy at all (two friends and my parents know now) and I can't wait for our end-of-trimester checkup next week to feel good about our sticky babies and go public.

Congrats on the twins.  What a very difficult decisions you must have had to make.  I would never have been able to keep the girl thing a secret.  Which is one of the reasons we didn't find out.  I thought I was going to be all greens and yellows, there is so much more pink and purple in my world now than I ever dreamed.

• Options

1. It's a REALLY short week for me at work. Holiday yesterday, tomorrow I come in late due to DD's parent-teacher conference, Friday I am taking vacation to go on DD's field trip.

2. DD's class is taking said field trip to build.a.bear at the mall to finish up their unit learning about bears. Then afterwards we are going to that golden arches place for lunch. Can anyone say chaos with 15 kids in that place???Indifferent

3. I am curious how the parent-teacher conference will go. I am sure DD is doing fine, I don't hear anything but good news about her progress. However, I don't get warm fuzzy feelings about her teacher this year like I did the two previous years, so we'll see.

4. I took DD to her first roller derby bout this weekend. Her fave part was the karate guys during the "halftime show". Ah well, she's still young.

5. I was at the derby with DD and a good friend (straight). I got hit on as we were leaving and was totally oblivious. My friend was like, duh, she was hitting on you!!! How funny and embarassing.Embarrassed

6. My girlfriend got a good laugh out of #5.

7. Here I sit procrastinating work.

8. DD seems to be outgrowing her naps (I'm with you 2brides) and I am sad for the end of that quiet patch of time on a weekend afternoon.

9. Despite #8, by 7pm last night DD was dragging.

10. My GF and I are going to the na.ked lady spa this weekend. My first time ever in a spa. Looking forward to the relaxation but oddly nervous about the lack of clothes. I have a friend who once saw a coworker in one of these places, maybe that's why. Talk about AWKWARD!!!

• Options

1. Congrats Cookie!!  Those decisions must be so hard, but it sounds like you've chosen what's right for your family!

2.  CT - I hope you can find some peace with the crazy hand life is dealing you, and the decisions you are making.

3. I'm getting excited for a Europe honeymoon this summer...but why do plane tickets have to be so expensive??

4. Too much emotional stuff from work/client's issues spills into my own life.

5. Our TTC book from Amazon seems to be caught in shipping limbo.

6. We reorganized our kitchen this weekend.  Yay domestic progress.

7.  I could drink diet coke/pepsi all day long.

8. Melting Pot just sent me a coupon...I really want to go.  

9. School break means fewer late nights for me ( because I can see kids during the day), which rocks.

10. I want to be relaxing inSantorini now! 

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    1. We are back from our trip to see my Mom...we are EXHAUSTED!
    2. Our kiddos loved having more space to move around in, but they can sure make a mess.
    3. Who would have thought a few magazines to rip apart and empty water bottles were enough to keep our kiddos entertained?
    4. My Mom simply adores her Grandchildren!
    5. My 5-year old niece was really good with the kids and took what C and I said seriously about what the kiddos could and could not play with.
    6. Sad part of the trip was that my oldest finally left "home" for good...she has grown up.
    7. As she drove away to start her new home/life I bawled like a baby (who would have thought Embarrassed).
    8. C and I are tired and both feel like our arms are about to fall off...our Little Man did not want to sit still on the plane.
    9. I told C that it was like having to manually turn a 22 lb. rotisserie (sp.) chicken over and over again.
    10. Last but not least, we are extremely concerned about the care given at the new daycare. This morning a little tyke was just crying and crying on his boppy and no one was paying attention. C went over and acknowledged the young lad and he stopped crying instantly. Hmmm, we wonder if this has anything to do with the change in Little Man's attitude.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

1.  We had to take one of the cats to the vet yesterday.  He has diabetes and has been peeing/drinking a lot.  His level was in the 400s.  Apparently the medicine our previous vet had prescribed for him (vetsulin) has been taken off the market and we were never told!

2.  Cost us $355 at the vet. :(

3.  Jelly Bean is getting quite the personality.  She is smiling a lot but when she is mad...watch out!

4.  I go back to work in 2 weeks and am already extremely depressed about it.  

5.  I do love my job (elem. school special education teacher) and am excited to see the kids again, but I know it will be hard to leave the baby.

6.  One thing that does make me feel better about going back to work is that no daycare for Jelly Bean.  My mom will be watching her so I know she will get love and attention all day long.  My sister is not working at the moment and my dad works from home so they will be there all day too. The baby probably won't even miss me!

7.  I think what makes me most nervous about going back is that I won't be able to keep up my supply.  I really want to continue breastfeeding.  

8.  My DP is in the process of looking for another job.  She currently has an almost 1.5 hour commute to/from work which she hated before but definitely hates now that the baby is here.

9.  We are getting new furniture (couch and recliner) from La-Z-Boy in 2 weeks.  I need to find out if Goodwill will come pick up our old couch and loveseat.

10.  Funny I say old couch and loveseat.  We bought it less than 2 years ago when we bought our house.  I tried to save some money and get the furniture from a lower end place.  I've regretted it since about a week after it got delivered!

It took 7 IUIs but it was totally worth it!
    12/14/10~~~2:05 pm~~~10lbs 9oz~~~22 in

Only 2 tries this time!
    11/4/13~~~9:22 am~~~7lbs 2oz~~~19 1/4 in

• Options
    1. I miss everyone's old avatars. I hate not instantly knowing who it is anymore when I'm reading a post (it'll take me some time to learn the new ones).
    2. I am worried about the kids' new daycare. My easy-going 11-month-old should not be throwing tantrums and crying uncontrollably when he doesn't get his way.
    3. Here's hoping it was "just" teething pain and/or traveling stress and we won't see it continue.
    4. Do you call your kid's doc for a sudden behaviorial shift? Don't know if that would be too overprotective-mom-ish of me.
    5. I left my medication that helps me make milk at home when we went to see my MIL, and my supply took a HUGE hit. I hope it comes back.
    6. I am ready for Spring.
    7. cookie-- congrats on your twin girls! And my heart goes out to you for your heavy decisions.
    8. I found a stuttering convention for kids today and we're going to invite some relatives of S to come stay with us so they can attend. I'd be so happy for the little boy to find some friendship there.
    9. Oops I have been pumping for 40 minutes! Any more than 30 and I hurt afterwards. Dang.
    10. Better go pick up the kiddos!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

1. I left work early today and loved every minute of it.

2. I had a lovely delivery of wipes and diapers arrive at my house today..Thanks Amazon.

3. Its nice to see a fellow Albanyian (norika) on here.

4. I have a serious issue with Target.  I buy way too much, but really how do you pass up 75-90%off?

5. I cant believe our LO is almost 3 months old.

6. I made yummy cupcakes today

7. This cold weather is really getting to me.  I would really like spring to arrive soon.....please

8. I cant wait for this weekend we have a good friend coming to town

9.  I am really grasping at straws for 10 things for some reason

10. Off to give the little monkey a bath! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"