Illinois Babies

Playgroup?

I've lived in Chicago (Rogers Park) for a few years now and I have a 22 month old LO.  I am looking to make friends or if you could suggest a playgroup that would be awesome.  DS and I need a little social interaction!

31 months!

Re: Playgroup?

• Hi, I'm new here.  Also looking for some social interaction. My LO is 6.5 months. We live in Logan Square, but I'm willing to drive a bit.  Waiting to see what answers you get!
  • imageMocolate:
    Hi, I'm new here.  Also looking for some social interaction. My LO is 6.5 months. We live in Logan Square, but I'm willing to drive a bit.  Waiting to see what answers you get!
    Hey! Yea, I would like to get together with other moms and their LO.  I will keep checking back.  I am willing to drive a little too! :)
    31 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMocolate:
    Hi, I'm new here.  Also looking for some social interaction. My LO is 6.5 months. We live in Logan Square, but I'm willing to drive a bit.  Waiting to see what answers you get!
    You have a PM.  :)
    31 months!
  • Shoot! I'm thinking PM means "personal message", but I can't find it. If not, I'm clueless - actually pretty clueless either way, I guess ;) Help?
  • imageMocolate:
    Shoot! I'm thinking PM means "personal message", but I can't find it. If not, I'm clueless - actually pretty clueless either way, I guess ;) Help?
    Yes, it does mean private message.  ha!

In the column to the left at the bottom it says My Boards then Check Private Messages.  :) 

31 months!
  • I'm in the Rogers park area all of the time.  My LO isn't here yet but will be in 10 short weeks ish.  YIKES  anyway I'm always up for meeting new people too especially since I'm going to be a mom.  Us mom's need to stick together. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehadi98:
    I'm in the Rogers park area all of the time.  My LO isn't here yet but will be in 10 short weeks ish.  YIKES  anyway I'm always up for meeting new people too especially since I'm going to be a mom.  Us mom's need to stick together. 
    How is exciting! (about your LO)    :) I will send you a pm too. 
    31 months!
  • I live in Evanston and would love to get together. I don't have any family around here and none of my friends are parents. So, my fiance and I are getting bored of just having eachother's company. lol. My son is about 3.5 months old right now.
  • imageSara714:
    I live in Evanston and would love to get together. I don't have any family around here and none of my friends are parents. So, my fiance and I are getting bored of just having eachother's company. lol. My son is about 3.5 months old right now.
    Hey! Perfect I will send you a PM too! :) 
    31 months!
  • Ladies, Meetup.com might be an option for you.  We live in the western suburbs and that is how we found our playgroups.
  • imaged2woods:
    Ladies, Meetup.com might be an option for you.  We live in the western suburbs and that is how we found our playgroups.
    i signed up a couple of days ago. :) thanks!
    31 months!
  • Yeah, Mom in the City meetup group has a lot of events and playgroups.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"