Indiana Babies
Options

Freezer meals

I'm posting here and on the other board (I know some of you are only on one or the other).

I need some ideas for freezer meals to make up now for when little miss is born.  I have spring break coming up and would really like to take advangtage of my time by getting my freezer stocked.  I've googled and I'm not coming up with anything that looks very good.  I know several of you have gotten together and done these in the past.  What are some of your favorite freezer recipes? 

Thanks!

Re: Freezer meals

• Options

I think the standards are lasagna, meatballs, meatloaf, chili, and soups. Taco meat freezes well too and can be used in a variety of meals.

Happy cooking Lydia!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

This is my new favorite freezer meals cookbook, and I have a couple others that I love.

Here are a few things from our freezer get-togethers:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're on the Knottie Mamas group for Facebook, we post all of our freezer meals for each month on there too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options
    Shredded pork, chicken, and beef freeze really well. You don't have to seasoning/marinate, or use sauces beforehand. You can pull out and add whatever you want to them when heating them up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"