Blended Families

give medical bill 4 months later?

I have a big bill I paid for my stepdaughter and bmom is suppose to pay 50%.  Hubby forewarned her in advance.  The appoint was now four months ago and I want to send her the bill for her to reimburse us 1/2.  Is it wrong that I waited so long?  In my defense I waited 2 months to get a rebate and wanted to give her credit for the rebate before charging her.  The second two months I had no excuse though.  The court order says nothing about timing of submitting.  Think I'm ok?

Re: give medical bill 4 months later?

• I think you're okay.  Our CO originally was going to say monthly but we were going to change it to quarterly.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • I thnk you are fine. I would just tell her you were waiting on a rebate an didn't want to make her pay more than she needed to. No biggie.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    I thnk you are fine. I would just tell her you were waiting on a rebate an didn't want to make her pay more than she needed to. No biggie.
    I agree but I would be more lenient about when she pays you back, if it takes her a few months you cannot get annoyed.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • You'll be alright, especially if you explain to her you were waiting on the rebate.

Also, you should give her a courtesy time period to pay as well...as in, don't expect payment right away, if you waited 2 extra months to give her the bill, kwim?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"