Indiana Babies

Intro

My name is Jen, my DH and I grew up on the eastside of Indy and still reside there. We have been together 8 years. We got married in May 2010 and are expecting our first this June!!!! We are very excited to start our little family.

I have been active on the Trimester Boards and June Board about my pregnancy, but I felt like I should join you ladies over here to get to know some of the locals.

Just thought I would say Hi!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• welcome and congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • Hi!  Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!
  • Welcome!

I was almost afraid I was related to you for a second & afraid I would have to leave the board...but I think I am safe.

Congrats on Baby #1!

• imagebrithil:

Welcome!

I was almost afraid I was related to you for a second & afraid I would have to leave the board...but I think I am safe.

Congrats on Baby #1!

Can I ask why would you leave the board for that?

• imagebrithil:

Welcome!

Congrats on Baby #1!

Can I ask why would you leave the board for that?

• We'd like to keep our TTC life private from those who know us until after we're pregnant and a decent way along.
  • imagebrithil:
    We'd like to keep our TTC life private from those who know us until after we're pregnant and a decent way along.

oh, sorry I didn't think about that....

• Welcome!  I'm due with our first June 1st, but have stuck to the May board, because we originally thought I was due at the end of May!  Congrats!
  • Congratulations!
  • imagejkchs2003:

imagebrithil:
    We'd like to keep our TTC life private from those who know us until after we're pregnant and a decent way along.

oh, sorry I didn't think about that....

No problem. It was just so uncanny to me that the only thing different from your description and my cousin is the wedding date-and that is only a couple weeks apart. Same name, due date, location, etc. It wouldn't normally be a big deal, but this particular cousin would likely report back any little detail posted on here.

Anyways-I am born & raised on the east side as well.

• Welcome and congrats!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"