Health & Exercise
Options

Jogging Stroller

Anyone recommend a good jogging stroller?  Looking to purchase one for the summer.  Thanks!

Re: Jogging Stroller

• Options
    The BOB.... havent used mine yet but did extensive research
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • Options
    I'm getting the Baby Jogger Summit XC.  Same as the BOB, but folds much easier and it's lighter than the new BOB.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the BOB Ironman and love it (have used it with both kids). What you will like really depends on what it will mostly be used for. Mostly walking with an occasional run? Long distance running? Etc.

Just to correct the PP, the Baby Jogger Summit XC is not the same as the BOB. It is similar to one of the models of BOB, but there are multiple models. It is most similar to the BOB Revolution with the 12" front wheel (the Ironman has 16" wheels). But compared to the Revolution, the Baby Jogger Summit XC actually weighs more. Personally, I'd avoid getting a jogger with a 12" front wheel unless you don't plan on running with it much. It is much less cumbersome to push a stroller with larger wheels. (I rented a Jeep jogger with 12" wheels while on vacation once and HATED it).

I'd peruse www.joggingstroller.com where you can compare various strollers side-by-side.

• Options
    BOB revolution.  I love it.

• Options
    BOB Revolution works for us.
  • Options
    I consider both our BOBS, single and double, third and fourth children. LOVE them!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  @Carla - thanks for the website link.  I'll have to look into it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"