TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Re: EntropicEpona

•  Oh, Amy, thanks so much for thinking of me. <3

I feel like a$$. But a little less like sh!t than yesterday.

I'm a fatty, so they had to do my retrieval in the day surgery center, and while a lot more expensive, I got treated like a freakin' rock star. Everyone was so great, and I was able to have a full general anesthesia and a swanky recovery suite.

Gertie and Esme had 5 big, fat follies that were ready to go, but Dr. O ended up aspirating 13 eggs. Most of those are very likely immature, but they still needed to come out.

It hurts when I pee, though. Why didn't anyone tell me it would hurt like hell to pee?!

And my butt is already a nightmare from 3 shots of PIO. I'm so thankful I only have to do those until transfer.

Now we await the fert report!

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• Oh good luck! I can't wait to hear the report. I personally found pooping to be the worst- get lots of fiber. I'm thinking of you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm scared to poop. Do I have to? Ever again? EEEK!

Fert report is in. 13 retreived; 8 mature; 6 fertilized. That is much better than I had even hoped for, with my shrivelled old ovaries and all.

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

• I hate to tell you this but yes you have to poop (Everybody poops!) but I actually felt better after I did, it was just a bear getting to the after part!

That fert report is stellar!  I'm so excited for you! Good luck! I'm thinking of you.

• Sorry to butt in. 

I hope that you are all back to normal soon.  That is awesome that you got treated like a Rock Star!!

You had an awesome Fert report.  I hope that one of those little embies will be your sticky take home baby.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • imageEntropicEpona:

I'm scared to poop. Do I have to? Ever again? EEEK!

Fert report is in. 13 retreived; 8 mature; 6 fertilized. That is much better than I had even hoped for, with my shrivelled old ovaries and all.

I'm sorry to butt in as well, but I'm so glad to hear that your report came back with 6 fertilized!!  I'm thinking of you, hon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T- 6!!! That is great!!!!

Are you still doing the 3 day?

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Uh huh. 3 day transfer is on for this morning. We don't have enough to push to 5 days and take that risk. We also haven't heard anything since the initial report, so hopefully our little potentials are still going!

• imageEntropicEpona:
    Uh huh. 3 day transfer is on for this morning. We don't have enough to push to 5 days and take that risk. We also haven't heard anything since the initial report, so hopefully our little potentials are still going!

So how did it go? How many did they put back in? I've been thinking about you. 

• It went well. It was a gorgeous day, and we topped it off by getting impregnated. What could be better? LOL

We were able to put back 3. 1 good and 2 fair, and there are still 3 in the lab but Dr. O doesn't think they'll be strong enough to make it to freeze. We'll just keep our hopes up that the ones in me already are good enough to get the job done.

• Well it only takes one! And one all-star could do the trick! You're in my thoughts and prayers. When do you go for betas? Or should I ask how long can you make it without peeing on something?
  • Beta is on 3/3, but I'm certainly not going to wait that long. I'm not testing out the trigger, so I'll probably POAS a couple days before that.

This better fvcking work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"