VBAC
Options

Argh!

Ugh, I was up at 1 am with contractions, all the way until 7 this morning and then they started slowing down again! Of course from 6-6:45 they were 4-5 minutes apart, and I mistakenly thought I should take a shower so I was clean for the hospital. I'm so frustrated! I've felt sort of terrible all day, with a LOT of pressure, and random contractions about 10 minutes apart for an hour at a time.

What's your suggestions, ladies? I don't think I could stand having sex tonight with how much pressure I have going on, but we did last night and I had all this happen so maybe that helped?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Argh!

• Options

Ugh, that is the worst, I'm sorry!

Try some long walks maybe? It sounds like things are happening! I hope things get going really soon for you :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had this exact scenario for a 7 days before I went into labor with DS.  I was even working out and doing hard cardio for 40 minutes every day and nothing helped put me into labor except time itself!  d out
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had several "ooooh I think this is it!" moments in the month before Bug's birth. Yes, a whole month! :( It was horrible! The last few days, I just walked and walked and walked and walked. I didn't want to stop walking until the baby came out. lol I also had spicy Chinese the day before. Who knows what actually DID anything though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"