Detroit Babies

Baby Shower Venue ideas in the metro Detroit area

Hello, I am planning my Baby Shower but need advice on venues.  Can anyone recommend places that are affordable and nice for a shower.  I plan to invite 20-30 guests.  Thanks for your tips!
Ananda's Mommy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Shower Venue ideas in the metro Detroit area

• What area are you looking at?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Since it seems your party will be smaller, you may want to check with a restaurant since many banquet halls have 50 person minimums.   When I was checking for my bridal shower several years back, Olive Garden and Chammps were places I considered due to the fact that they have separate rooms.  Olive Garden will do a limited selection menu for you.

West Side Recommendations

1.       St. John?s Armenian Church - Southfield, MI

Pros: Good Pricing, Can likely accommodate your smaller party, Good Food (caterer used to be Golden Mushroom Restaurant.

Cons: May be tricky to get to due to construction on Southfield Freeway

2.       Burton Manor ? Livonia, MI

Pros: Good Pricing, Can likely accommodate your size, Great Food (caterer used to be Golden Mushroom Restaurant.

Cons: Can't really think of any, this was a good location.

Eastside Recommendation

1.       Gazebo Banquets ? Warren, MI

Pros: Nice Venue, friends and family hosted my baby shower there and food was tasty, service was good.

Cons: Only accept cash, no credit cards.  May be an issue if several people are helping host, but you don't get the cash from them at once. 

• Loading the player...
  • I appreciate your feedback.  I am looking for venues surrouding the "west" suburbs of Detroit - Southfield, Livonia, Redford, West Bloomfield, Royal Oak, Ferndale, and etc. 

I really need to make a decision in the next 2 weeks.  Once again, thanks for your hep.

• My shower is at Station 885 in Plymouth.
  • my church holds up to 75 ppl and we rent out for small parties. we have tables, chairs, linens, and dishes. you will have to bring your own food. I am having my shower there on April 9th. If you are interested contact Pastor Chris Richards at Pine Hill Congregation Church, (248) 626-2737. The church is on middlebelt rd in west bloomfield mi. we are looking to expand the number of events that we do at the church and it sounds like your shower would be perfect!

there is also: Gino's resturant in Keego Harbor MI also has 2 private rooms that hold between 20 & 30 ppl (i think) the restaurant is on Cass Lake Rd and Orchard Lake Rd. There is a Champs in WB (14 & Orchard Lk)  it's a nice room with lots of windows and a fire place.

• Thank you!  I apprecite everyones input.  I have decided to have the shower at my house.  It should still be really nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"