Missouri Babies

Other furniture stores?

Hi all -- DH and I went and started the crib/furniture hunt this weekend and were really disappointed in the selection at NFM! We are going to look at Babies R Us and Target too, but does anyone have any other places that we're missing?

Oh -- we also are going to USA Baby in OP tonight.

Thanks for all suggestions!

Re: Other furniture stores?

• We ran into this problem as well. We ended up buying our crib online from JCPenney. The catch is they don't carry the furniture in store; we had to rely on the pictures and recs online. We got free shipping to do in store pick up and I read the return policy very carefully and understood that we could return to the store within 7 days if we didn't like it. Luckily we were very pleased with the quality and look of the crib that we got. It's worth browsing online at least!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've had great luck at NFM.  However, our friends had great service at USA Baby too!  And another friend was happy with their online purchase from JC Penney.  Have you called Crowley Furniture?  Not sure if they have nursery furniture, but worth a call since they have 3 locations around town.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We looked at Target, NFM, and BRU. We were going to buy a crib from Target when I had saw USA Baby was having a big sale (March of last year). We bought a Young America crib that will transition to a toddler bed and then a full size bed. We also bought the night stand and dresser so our son is set. Since we timed the purchase right, everything was on sale so it was more affordable. My son is 6 months old and still love everything. We will buy the same brand for all future children we have.
  • Costco has some right now also, at least on-line.  The mid-town store didn't have any on display this weekend, but my mom said it's out at her store in Dallas and looks really nice.  I haven't been to any of the other KC metro stores to see if they have it out.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"