Pre-School and Daycare

Justice for Kids clothes store

Anywhere shop here?  I loooked on their website and it looked like the smallest size is size 6?  I wasn't sure if there was any size 5 (since the "bigger kids" department seems to start at 5).

I've never even been in the store, just curious what their stuff is like.. prices, style, quality?

Re: Justice for Kids clothes store

• My DD wears a 6 and it is the smallest size in the store.  Their stuff is really bright & funky.  IMO, I didn't like much of it for my 5.5 year old.   I think its a bit grown for her.  She still likes princesses and isn't much into peace signs, Justin Bieber, etc...  I did buy her a pair of leggings there to match a dress that she received for Xmas.  They were overpriced, I should have just went to target.  They got a hole (which I sewed up- it was in the seam) after the first washing.  No issues since tho. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't do IT!!!

Just kidding.

I get clothes there for my niece and it is INSANELY priced.

They do 40% off coupons and it's like Bed Bath and Beyond for me - I'm not buying ANYTHING in there without a coupon.

The problem (or genius) of the store IMO is all the toys and cr@p.  Taking a child in there results in a lot of grabbing and wanting.

I'm not a fan.  But then again I'm cheap.  It's fun to do for birthday or Christmas gifts but that's bout it for me.

Guess it's good that I don't have girls, huh? 

ETA:  If she's like most girls there will come a time where she'll REALLY want clothes from there (or what ever other new chain store is all the rage).  I personally would wait until that day comes to start down that path.  If she doesn't ask for it specifically at this point I'd stick to less expensive options.  The day will come soon enough. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have one by me...yes, the smallest is a size 6 and the clothes are just way too grown for my almost 5 year old, IMO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejerol:
    We have one by me...yes, the smallest is a size 6 and the clothes are just way too grown for my almost 5 year old, IMO.

i agree totally! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"