Potty Training

2t boy underwear....

Where did you get 2T underwear for your little boys?  Target.com didn't have anything available, so I was looking at Amazon (just to look!).  I think I might check out Fred Meyer - but where else?

Are places like Babies R Us really expensive for underwear, or are the prices generally the same everyplace?

I am home sick today and getting ready to start 3 day potty training, so I am just looking to stock up for now!

Re: 2t boy underwear....

• I have picked some up at target, Walmart, BRUs & Sears. The 2T/3T are the size you want to to look at. I am trying to find you a link & can't find anywhere online that sales them ... this is just odd. 

• I have checked Target and Wal-Mart and they just have a few in the bigger sizes.  I was at BRU today and they had NOTHING????  I wonder if it's potty-training season for the littles ones ;-)

Anyway, I saw that carters.com had some listed so if I am around the outlet this weekend I might see what I can find there - or else it's the Internet for me!

• Loading the player...
  • Are you looking in the right section?? All of the toddler underwear at my local Target is in the baby section.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I ordered boxer briefs and boxers from crazy8.com and they are great! Reasonably priced, very soft, hold up to many washings.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"