Houston Babies

I'm so annoyed with DH

I've worked every single weekend since going back to work so the last 3.  I have this weekend off and then I have two contest back to back.  DH's parents live 30 %$^$#( minutes away so they could really come down when ever. THE ONE WEEKEND I HAVE OFF in SIX WEEKS to spend with my kid he invites his Dad down on  Sunday. Whatev. I can deal. I'll just go get a pedi or something while he's here and do something for me.  He just told me tonight his mom is coming on Saturday!!!!!!! They don't make short visits either. The minimum is always at least 3 hours. Usually more.

So basically I get very little time to spend with her.

Again.

Re: I'm so annoyed with DH

• Aww...that stinks, big hugs!
  • put your foot down!!!!

i had to this weekend with mil. she wanted to keep dd on friday night, which meant that i wouldn't see her until sunday. dh told her no and she pitched a fit. whatever woman - she's MY child, not yours.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemelissa0312:

put your foot down!!!!

i had to this weekend with mil. she wanted to keep dd on friday night, which meant that i wouldn't see her until sunday. dh told her no and she pitched a fit. whatever woman - she's MY child, not yours.

I went to meet my assistant at 2 for some girl time when he was going to take C over to BIL's house to see MIL.  He told me they'd be back around 5.  I call at 5 asking if they were home or I had time to run to target. He informed me that THEY JUST GOT OVER THERE.  I may or may not have turned into a crying mess.  I had no sleep last night and I was already upset about this.  He told me his mom was about to give C a bottle but I told him no I was coming over to nurse her(I was less than 5 min away). I was so pissed.  I don't think he knew how upset I was until then. 

• imagestarlettedir:
    imagemelissa0312:

put your foot down!!!!

I went to meet my assistant at 2 for some girl time when he was going to take C over to BIL's house to see MIL.  He told me they'd be back around 5.  I call at 5 asking if they were home or I had time to run to target. He informed me that THEY JUST GOT OVER THERE.  I may or may not have turned into a crying mess.  I had no sleep last night and I was already upset about this.  He told me his mom was about to give C a bottle but I told him no I was coming over to nurse her(I was less than 5 min away). I was so pissed.  I don't think he knew how upset I was until then. 

((hugs)) that all stinks but the no sleep part makes it 100x worse.

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"