Indiana Babies

Friday check-in

Where and how?

Weekend plans?

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, email me at lauren.flan at gmail dot com :)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday check-in

• Where and how? 7w0d pregnant & almost 20m pp. Feel good physically for the most part.

Weekend plans? I have a few mini organization projects to do, like our pantry and getting Ella's outgrown clothes out of her room

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board?  I'll be honest - I really like the new board. It's faster, easy to navigate, doesn't censor (ha!), and because it's approval only it's more private. I'm sorry if that means this board is slower, and i'm sorry that some of you can't access it from your job, but the new board is definitely going strong and I think will be around for a while.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where and how?
    mid-cycle, good! This nice weather the last couple of days has really boosted my mood. I am so ready for spring and summer

Weekend plans? Nothing planned for tonight, tomorrow- girls night with some friends and then hopefully getting some stuff done around the house.

How do you think this week went with the new board? I think it went really well. I like the new board and how everyone just seems much more open and relaxed however I think there should be more posting on TB to make sure to include those that can't access the new board or who don't have access yet. Maybe make Wed a poll/confession day on TB or something like that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Loading the player...
  • 1. CD 2. Back cramps from hell. This is my first cycle using the Diva Cup and I'm having some trouble.

2. We have a birthday party tomorrow, but that's really it.

3. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do. I like knowing who all will be reading my posts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where and how? 12w6d preganant, feeling pretty good - just when I think this m/s is gone, it comes right back! Ick!

Weekend plans? We're going to Indy Saturday night for dinner with DH's cousin & his wife, and other than that we have no plans for the weekend - yay!

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board?  Really well!  I like the new format (the fact that it doesn't scream BABY!), and the fact that we're all more open over there.
  • Where and how?  CD12.  Feeling more normal.  Hoping that I will O on my own.

Weekend plans?  Going to see my BFFs.  One had a baby last Sunday and will see the others Saturday night for a girls night.

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, email me at lauren.flan at gmail dot com :)  I think it went well.  I really like the privacy aspect of it.  Don't have to worry about posting names, etc.

• Where and how? 37w5d. My last Friday being pregnant

Weekend plans? We have dinner plans every night. Tomorrow, I we're going to finish up last minute things and MH is going to do a deep cleaning.

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, email me at lauren.flan at gmail dot com :)

I think it went well. I like the board, but I do think that some things could be kept here. I know the board was created to have some privacy, but the bump board reaches a lot of people who might have questions but don't want to ask.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • 1. 18.5mths and 3.5mnts pp.  Feeling good.  Only one short wake up last night!  WOOT we are getting back to good sleeping habits.

2. Cleaning and getting things ready for our basement rehab.  We are turning it into the girls playroom.

3.  I like it overall.  Its a PIA that I can't get on it at work but my iPad has solved that Smile I like there is a more private place to talk about stuff like my struggles with PPD that's not so public.

Deleted
  • imageNDwife07:

Where and how? CD 25. Posted longer explanation on new board, but still frustrated with no 'O' in sight.

Weekend plans? IL's. SMN

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, email me at lauren.flan at gmail dot com :) I love love love the new board, but I really hope that it doesn't deter new women away from this board if they don't see much posting going on.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where and how?

4 weeks 5days pg. Feeling very tired. I think people are starting to catch on to us. My dad lastnight asked me if I wanted a beer, I said no I'm fine. He blurted out..."you're knocked up!" Then today DH went to work and two of his coworkers said their wives think I'm pg. Must be the glow. :) We will probably tell them next week when Gracie's shirt comes in the mail.

Weekend plans?

Dinner with friends tonight to a great mexican restaurant. I'm sure they will also be very curious why I am not having my jumbo margarita. :) Other than that and church on Sunday,we have no plans. I love it!

Great! I like it. More laid back and not afraid of expressing too much info.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where and how? 3.5 months PP.  Doing pretty good.  Think I'll be tired for the rest of my life, but at this point I don't care.  Things are slowly getting a little easier and the weather definitely helps!

Weekend plans?  Not sure.  Brad has to work tomorrow Sad 

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, email me at lauren.flan at gmail dot com :)  I really like it.  I feel way more comfortable there.  I  don't want this board to die though. 

• Where and how?

Mirena. Good other than sore neck/shoulders (which is getting annoying!)

Weekend plans?

Hockey practice tomorrow. Other than that not much planned but we have a ton of stuff to do. Kaylee turns 2 next week!!!

I really like it! I am trying hard to keep up on both boards.

• 1. 39+ weeks

2. I hope to have a baby. Please.

3. I haven't requested to join the other board, so I'm not sure how it's going per se. I guess I just don't really feel a need to have a separate board to post on since I don't share anything here that I'm uncomfortable having "out in the open". I hope the other board is serving the purpose people hoped it would, but I do think it's kind of unfortunate that the volume of chatter seems to have died down so much on this board. On the other hand, some new folks seem to have popped up over here, so that's always good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Where and how? 7 months PP. So.freaking.tired. Teeth are dumb.

Weekend plans? Eh. Who knows? Hopefully his fort teeth pop through fully and we get sleep. That's about all I care about at this moment. We'll find something to fill the time.

For the veterans/regulars: how do you think this week went with the new board? I am surprised at how busy the board is and happy with it, for sure. I like the accesibilty/speed of the other board especially since I post from my iPhone. I think it's a good move.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 12w2d pg, 18mo pp

No major plans

I really like it.  I like the format much better, it's faster, and I'm much more comfortable posting there since I know who is reading things.  It might sound silly, but I'm even more comfortable posting things that aren't "private" per se.  I don't want this board to be dead and I'm trying to keep up with both boards but I do find it difficult to remember to come over here as well. 

• 1. 9.5 m pp.  Doing well!

2. DH has a paper due Sunday, so he will be working again.  All weekend.  I feel like a broken record when I say this all the time.  And WHY must his papers be due at midnight on Sundays? It takes away so much from the concept of "weekend".  Anyway, enough complaining.  Tonight I am coming to the school play with a colleague/friend.  That's all that is planned.

3. It was weird for me.  I like that the new board is more private, but it seemed strange to have two boards.  I don't like that it seems exclusive/cliquey, but I like that people potentially only posing as IN bumpies can't access my thoughts.

• Where/how:  30 weeks pp--seriously, Josie has been out 3/4 as long as she was in!  Time flies.  Kind of p!ssy about the renters not staying another year--I was hoping to not have to deal with it for a while.  But, I understand--they just had a baby and I would rather be in a house too.  So, we'll either have to find new renters or try to sell it (probably at a loss--property values suck in our neighborhood right now).  The whole tax situation is more complicated than we thought too.

Wknd:  Try to figure out our taxes, IU game, and who knows what else.  Looking forward to having off President's day.  I'd like to go to the childrens' museum w/Josie, but am afraid it will be insane since it's a free day.

Pros:  it's been pretty active.  Easy to use.  I like that I can feel more comfortable posting about things.  Cons:  I don't like how it's harder to see links.  I could get in trouble for overriding it at work.  I'm a little sad that people won't be able to join us as easily.
  • Where and how? 8w2d (est) and feeling good. My first appointment is Monday so I'm excited about that.

Weekend plans? Dinner and movie (Green Hornet) with friends and then maybe more fabric shopping for the quilt I'll make. I also need to clean and knit. I'm knitting a vest for my boss' baby that's due in April.

Nevermind. I realized it wasn't for newbies. I'll wait til I post more.

Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • 1. CD7, feeling pretty good.

2. No big plans. Just enjoy the time with family.

3. I really like the new board. I like the set up and the privacy. I don't want TB to get dead either and I am still going to try to post here too.

• 1.  Last week of BCP, feeling good!

2.  Christmas with my dad- finally!

3.  I haven't been to the new board, I must have missed how to get there.  I am sad that this place has died down so much.  Since I've returned to work my internet time has gotten cut.  We don't have a net minder/nanny but we got scolded right after I started that we were not to conduct non-business stuff online while on the clock.  Aside that I'm just now getting my routine down there where I would get on the internet if I wanted to.   

• almost 23 weeks - feeling good

enjoying the weather!

I like the new board but it's very hard for me to keep up with 2.  I wish everyone was over there.

• 1st week of pills...counting down the days (well months) until I can stop taking them and we can TTC!

Not much.  DH is at a high school overnight thing tonight and didn't let me know about it until last night.  Tomorrow though I get to have a girls' night with my high school friends!

I really like the new board now that I've figured out how to do it a bit better.  It's faster and I like that it feels more private.  I sometimes don't post on here out of fear that someone I only "kind of" know from real life is lurking.  I agree though with previous posters that I don't want TB board to die!

• 1.  CD 21.  Happy to no longer be fertile. 

2.  Asheville, NC to camp and hike with our neighbors and good friends.  Monday is my bday and we're going to the Biltmore.  I'm so excited!

3.  It's hard to keep up with both boards.  But I like that it's private.  A lot.

• Where and How? CD 12, first cycle on clomid hoping to O soon

Weekend Plans?  Getting ready to leave to go to Ohio to visit IKEA.  Bday parties on Sunday and follow up appt with OB on Monday (+ no work)

PS I'm aware this is a Friday Check in but I tried last night on my phone and it was not working well so I posted this morning  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"