Pre-School and Daycare

Best 3 year old toys?

I went back a few pages looking for a post like this but only saw one for 4 year olds. So what toy can your 3 year old not get enough of? Just trying to get ideas going into the consignment sale season.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best 3 year old toys?

• I just posted this same basic question but looking for girl ideas.  My 3 year old is getting a scooter already - loved playing on her sisters last summer.  Her doll house is a favorite toy of hers as well as her dolls.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • DD loves puzzles(right now she does 25-48 pc) by herself.  She loves her dolls, pretend computer, vanity set, kitchen, washer/dry, doll bed...(anything to do with playing school or house). Dress-up, and board games which she could play forever!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Some toys have come and gone, but some of my DD's favorites this year:

puppies.. loves puppies.. :)
    toy laptop, pretend kitchen with lots of accessories (pretend food, trays, shopping lists, shopping baskets, shopping bags, etc), metal shopping cart.  She also is big into crafts, not that it really helps you, but she loves stuff like the foam stickers (which are not cheap!), glitter glue, regular stickers, play--doh kits (like the burger maker), markers and pens (especially because she is big into trying to write stuff now).

• *  art easel and art stuff
    *  dollhouse
    *  books
    *  glow doodle
    *  blocks -- plain old wooden building blocks
    *  piggy bank
    *  dress up clothes
    *  dolls and doll accessories like beds, etc. 
    *  play kitchen and accessories

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"