Houston Babies

Birthday ?

DS first birthday lands on Easter this year. My MIL wants to have an Easter egg hunt. I am not against the idea but DS can't even walk yet. I am kind of torn on what to do since he doesn't really care or know what it's going on anyways.

Did you take your LO to Easter Egg Hunts under at 1?  Any other suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birthday ?

• DS's first Easter egg hunt was right at 12 months (maybe 13).  He was walking but he still didn't know what was going on.  But it wasn't for him, it was a big Easter party with other kids.  If she's wanting to do an Easter egg hunt as his birthday party, sounds fun.  Regardless of what you do, he likely won't care or know what's going on anyway...lol. 

Here is one suggestion, get a bubble machine (a toy one wold be fine).  Kids of all ages love bubbles.

image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • DD will be just over 1 and she isn't walking now but has been cruising on furniture and standing for long periods of time for over a month now so she could be. Either way, we're taking her on an Easter egg hunt...she could at least finger walk but definitely crawl to find eggs (I'm okay with her crawling in her Easter finest).
  • Loading the player...
  • DS was right around 1 last Easter and his DC had a hunt.  He cared more about the plastic grass in the basket.  It would be a cute theme, but don't be disappointed if the hunt doesn't go as planned, if all of the attendees are young.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"