Boston Babies
Options

Acupuncture for Infertility

Im looking for someone, south of Boston that specializes in infertility. Anyone have any suggestions, recommendations, experiences? Thanks!

Re: Acupuncture for Infertility

• Options

Not sure how far south of Boston you are looking for, but I had a great experience with Amy Galvin in Randolph. She was very supportive, understanding and flexible in her scheduling.  I really feel like it did help.  We did several rounds of IUI and IVF.  We now have a happy, healthy little boy!!

Good luck!!!

• Options

I went to Leslie Murphy in Middleboro for years. She's young but so professional and warm. Does lots of suggestions but  never pushes anything. Nothing but positive experiences from her. Her website is: https://www.balancedhealthacu.com/Pages/about.html

I also went to someone in Providence but that might be too far! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not really south or Boston, but I would highly reccommend Jennifer Cao at the Marino Center in Wellesley.  I think she also sees patients at Harvard Vangard in West Roxbury. 
    Susie, mom to DS 4/10/07 and DD 3/6/09 (MC 9/05, 2/06) Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not really south of Boston, but I would highly reccommend Jennifer Cao at the Marino Center in Wellesley.  I think she also sees patients at Harvard Vangard in West Roxbury. 
    Susie, mom to DS 4/10/07 and DD 3/6/09 (MC 9/05, 2/06) Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw Lydia Bastable at The Acupuncture Advantage in Hingham (right near Derby St Shops)  and she was great.  I went for labor induction and had a wonderful experience.  She was really personal and attentive to my personal needs.  Her daughter actually had a baby a couple days before me at SSH so she came to see me and lo in the hospital!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"