Alabama Babies

Anybody dream about their baby's gender?

Last night I had a really wierd dream that we went in for the anatomy u/s and discovered that this baby was a boy. All I remember in the dream was being a mixture of excitement but disappointment because I really feel this baby is a girl.

VERY strange dream! I hope I don't have that reaction when I go in. I mean, ultimately we will be happy with whatever the baby is as long as it's healthy.

Anyone else dream about their baby's gender before you found out? Was your dream correct?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Anybody dream about their baby's gender?

• I have had dreams both times about boys...and have had a girl both times!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had several dreams that Aubrey was a boy and thought all the way up to the anatomy scan that it was for sure a boy...but she was a girl :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I dreamed I had a baby girl, a month old with no name :)  Then found out I was having a boy!

• Supposedly you dream opposite, so that was true for me as well because I dreamed about a little girl while I was pregnant!

• In most of my dreams the baby didn't really have a gender, but I did have one dream that it was a boy. I was just shocked when they said it was a boy because Mom and Rosemary both said i was carrying like a girl. I trusted my Mom to know the difference lol.  You will be excited no matter what the gender.
  • It's weird you mention this-I just had my first vivid dream in months last night, and for some reason, I had a baby girl in it, instead of DS. Strange! 

I didn't dream about the gender during my pregnancy-but a few weeks before we knew we could find out, I starting thinking maybe he was a boy, but I thought I would be wrong.

I started having some spotting around 17 weeks, and had to go get checked out. On the way to the office,  I suddenly realized that they would probably be able to tell the gender that day, too. I was freaked out and trying to calm myself, imagined them telling us everything was okay once I got there. In my thinking about that, it just popped in my head that they were going to tell us he was a boy. I was convinced for some reason then. And sure enough, they did the u/s, and told us he was a 100% healthy boy. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I dreamed I was having a boy, and so did three other people. So we were all right for me!

Didn't you have a strong feeling K was a boy? Did you have dreams either way with her?

• imagemissmiss307:

I dreamed I was having a boy, and so did three other people. So we were all right for me!

Didn't you have a strong feeling K was a boy? Did you have dreams either way with her?

Yes... I totally thought K was a boy. But, I never had a dream one way or another about her.

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• In all my dreams up until William was born I dreamed I was having a girl. :D
  • I keep having boy dreams, but my intuition tells me 'girl'. We'll see in 4 weeks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dreamed A was a boy...I was SO SURE she was a boy...we all were.  Definately a girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I dreamed boy.  So I was right :)  I also dreamed he had a mouth full of teeth when he was born...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"