VBAC
Options

If you have felt pressure against your CS scar?

What did it feel like exactly?  I remember feeling something mild around 13 weeks and it went away and now this morning I'm feeling very light but sharp, pin prick pains periodically on the left side where my outer scar is.  ( I assume the uterine scar is pretty close to that as well?) I also noticed that awhile back that on that side of the scar is a little bit of dark blue lines, almost as if there is a tiny bruise.  I know pregnancy brings about all sorts of aches and pains but just wondering if the pains around the scar are normal or I should be taking them more seriously.

Re: If you have felt pressure against your CS scar?

• Options

I have been feeling tenderness on my scar for the entire 3rd tri but no pain until more recently.  I think it's just round ligament pain that is in the same general area as the scar making it hurt more.  For me it is sharp pain, like I have to stand still for a minute, then it gradually dulls.  I get it every time I have a weekly check when they make me lay down for the doppler and measuring, when I sit up, but that could also be muscle strain. 

I think it's only a concern if you feel a "tearing" sensation inside, if the pain doesn't go away, or if you have bleeding.

imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Options
    I've had lots of pain and discomfort around my scar and groin area since the start of the 3rd tri, and it's getting worse the bigger I get. It mostly hurts when I move from one position to another (i.e. sitting to standing, laying down to sitting, and the first few steps I take when I'm walking). I asked my dr. about it at my appt. this week and she said not to worry about it unless it becomes constant or more frequent.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm obviously not very far along but I still have a lot of sensitivity on the outer scar and have had a fair amount of pressure and weird sensations already as things have started stretching and what not. Not looking forward to that continuing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"