LGBT Parenting

Two

How do we edit our signatures now?

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...

Re: Two

• The easiest solution we've found (we=moderators....the G-ds haven't responded to any of us in over a week now Devil) is to go The Knot.  When you go to the community boards scroll down the list of board on the left of the screen.  At the bottom there is a link for change avatar and one for update signature.

Give that a try and let me know if it works for you.  Some of us with non-text in our user names are still having trouble.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you click on the tab 'my bump' and let it upload that weird 'my bio' page and then click the 'my bump' tab again, it will take you to your avatar.  Why?  I don't know.. How I figured it out.. dumb, dumb luck.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejeannkerricotober09:

If you click on the tab 'my bump' and let it upload that weird 'my bio' page and then click the 'my bump' tab again, it will take you to your avatar.  Why?  I don't know.. How I figured it out.. dumb, dumb luck.

This works too but it may not work for Meegs because of the 'periods' in her name.  Although this method worked for people with '&' symbols.  Who knows, it's all a cluster fvck and unfortunately they've left the moderators hanging.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! Lets see if this worked...

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • I've been able to edit just by clicking my name in any post, and then it takes me to my "profile" (though it has been making me log in again...), and then above my avatar, there is a tab that says "Edit My Avatar and Sig"

Perhaps I am just lucky? LOL

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"