Indiana Babies

New to the board

Hi my name is Amanda.  Katie called me out so I guess its time to introduce myself.  I normally lurk the TTC and TTGP boards but Katie told me how awesome the Indiana board is so here I am.

DH and I live in whitestown,IN with our dog Chewie.  DH works in landscaping and I work in Customer Service.  Nothing really interesting to tell you about myself, Im a picky eater and I love the Colts.  If you have any questions feel free to ask! 

Re: New to the board

• Hello! I saw the past post about you, lol. Welcome! Is Chewie named that because of Star Wars or because that's his nature?lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  Neither actually, my DH decided to name him that.  At the time he wasnt chewing on anything.  For some reason DH thought that wouldnt be a common dogs name.  We learned quickly.  Can't blame him though he grew up with a Max and Daisy. 
  • ::wave hi::

Amanda is the pickiest eater you will ever meet and she stole our dogs name We had a chewie first. LOL. Stick out tongue

But really, she's awesome!

• imageilsps817:

Im a picky eater and I love the Colts. 

Sums me up too :) Welcome and good luck TTC!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi & welcome!
  • imagecaitlet425:

::wave hi::

Amanda is the pickiest eater you will ever meet and she stole our dogs name We had a chewie first. LOL. Stick out tongue

There is nothing wrong with being a very picky eater! LOL I could probably give her a run for her money on seeing who is the pickiest Big Smile

• I love this board already!  I am very picky but have been working on getting better.  Thanks for welcoming me.
  • Welcome :)
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • imagebellabsmommy:
    imagecaitlet425:

There is nothing wrong with being a very picky eater! LOL I could probably give her a run for her money on seeing who is the pickiest Big Smile

welcome! and i'm a picky eater too. it's quite annoying actually :)

• imagebellabsmommy:
    imagecaitlet425:

I'm a very accommodating friend though...I even cooked a separate dinner portion for her at my last girls night! LOL. But she did try the main dinner too, so she's branching out! Oh, and I think she was a carrot cake virgin before I met her!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"