South Carolina Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations - Columbia, SC

Anyone have any pediatrician recommendations in Columbia?  I'm due with my first in March and am trying to decide.  Please feel free to include as much information as to why you'd recommend them as possible (wait time, friendliness of staff, listens to your questions, etc...)!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations - Columbia, SC

• We are using Palmetto Pediatrics. We just moved here so we didn't really know anyone. While I haven't really liked the front desk, I love Dr. Michael Barker. He worked with me on our alternative vax schedule even though it's not something he's as big in to. He took his time with us and I was very impressed, overall. No wait time at the place. The facility isn't as nice as the place we were going to in Houston, but they are moving into a new place this summer. They're number is 779-4001 and they are on Harden, but down next to the hospital.

I've also heard good things about Sandhills Peds as well.

• I use Dr. Willard with Sandhills Pediatrics downtown. He is amazing! He is so thorough...takes his time with you. You will never feel rushed out the door. He is not quick to medicate for unnecessary reasons. Seriously fabulous doctor! My girls love him. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"