Pittsburgh Babies

Pittsburgh OB/GYN?

Hi to all! Thanks in advance for your advice/experience! I am recently pregnant, and am getting ready for my appt with my new ob/gyn, Dr. Tabitha DeLo. She was highly recommended by my friends and coworkers...Do any of you know her? Thanks! BTW, she works with Womancare Associates.

Re: Pittsburgh OB/GYN?

• I've never been to her but there are several Womancare Assoc practices in Pgh.  I go to one in Monroeville with Fisch, Kellerman, and Blaser. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She is one of the doctors in my practice, I only saw her twice as she stopped coming to the Greentree office. She was one of my favorites, I had a scheduled csection  with my Doctor but if he would not have been available I would have Hoped that she would have been the Doctor on call to deliver them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • First of all, Congratulations! 

I moved to Pittsburgh in the beginning of my third trimester and met with her on my first appointment at the Greentree office. I really liked her and I think first impressions tell a lot. She changed Womanscare locations after that.  Also, if you do choose her, just know that you may not get her during the delivery. She should be with the Womenscare "blue" division, which means that you will get a doctor in the blue division when you deliver.  I met with several of them so I would know them when I delivered and they wouldn't be complete strangers to me. (I didn't have much time to do that b/c I started going there during my third trimester.) It really helped me. I didn't end up with my doctor (M. Bummer) during the delivery, but I knew the one that delivered (H. Tatanini) my baby. I really like all the OBs that I met with Womenscare. Hope this helps!

• I know this is a little late from when you originally posted but she is AMAZING!!

I have had two higher risk pregnancies and she walked me through both. Even though she was unable to deliver either of my boys due to last minute (urgent) C sections but both other doctors from the practice were great!

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"