New Jersey Babies

Would you travel with a 7 month old?

Hi Ladies! I posted the same thing on the Nest but wanted your opinion also:

I have a 7 month old baby now, and my husband is traveling to CA soon. He wants to take me & baby but we're not sure if it'll be too much to handle. What do you think?

Some background- he's breastfed & eats solids; we would mostly be in the hotel & pool during the day & go out at night for dinner, etc.

Thanks!!

Re: Would you travel with a 7 month old?

• Sure you can travel!  Bring lots of distractions for the plane and when it doubt, nurse while taking off and landing.  I have flown with my children when they were probably a bit younger and it seemed that I nursed most of the time!  It will likely be easier to travel w a 7 month old than a 12 month old b/c once they start walking they don't usually take kindly to sitting for 4 hours.  Have fun~
  • absolutely! just make sure to plan ahead for the plane ride-try to have him nice and tired so he will fall asleep and if he is awake bring his favorite things to entertain him (or buy something new and bust it out on the plane)

HAVE FUN!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Absolutely!  I think it would be great for you, hubby and baby!

Bring some toys for the plane- he will be fine!

• Definitely.  i was considering taking a three month old to Europe so at 7 month old to CA would be for sure. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"