Connecticut Babies

Maternity Photographs

Does anyone have any suggestions for a photographer who will take nice, yet reasonably priced pregnancy and newborn pictures?  I live in Hartford county but I am willing to travel a bit.  Also, what month do you usually take those pics in?  I am due in May.....  Thanks!!! :-)

Re: Maternity Photographs

• A girl I went to high school with does a lot of baby photos (anywhere in the state) and is building out her maternity portfolio.  I don't think she has a website but she has a ton of albums posted to her business' Facebook page, so feel free to check them out.  Just search FB for Kasey Matson Photography.  I'm booking her to do ours, I'm hoping to do them around 34 weeks, though I probably would've preferred a little earlier maybe.  HTH, if you do decide to contact her, let her know a girl named Bella recommended her.
  • Thanks Bella.  I looked at her photos and they are beautiful.  I'll contact her to get some more info :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • We did ours at JC Penney.  The pictures came out great and the price was fantastic!  We also did our newborn pictures with them,  they also came out very nice.  You can bring your own props or use theirs.  Like we used his coming home outfit, his cloth diapers etc.  In both sets of pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was going to post this question too!  Bella - her FB page looks great - I might contact her for more info as well!  I'm located in Milford, and I can't find anything reasonable around here (and rather new to the area so don't have a lot of people to ask for recommendations!)

Thanks for the help & if any others have recommendations, please post them also! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We just did our newborn pics with SassyMouth Photography out of Meriden.  She has a facebook page with links to her blog and website.  She charged us $125 for an hour of pics and she gave us the CD with printing rights to all the pics.  She has a studio, but I think she's also willing to travel for you.  She's super sweet and totally awesome!  Cehck her out.
  • WITHOUT question, I just love KelliDease.com.  Love, love, love.
  • Jennifer Langdon Photography! She is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to have her photograph our family again. She will travel where ever you want!
  • Kimberlylynnphotography.com is great too! I know she has a website too. 
  • try Marisa with Sassy Mouth Photography! She takes great photos and has good prices. She's based in Meriden but willing to travel. https://sassymouth.net/
    Swap your kids clothes as they grow http://GumdropSwap.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"