South Florida Babies

Mdwife our Doula recs in Miami

Hi all,  I was wondering if anyone has used a midwife or doula in the Miami area that they would recommend. 

I am currentyl seeing an OB/GYN, but want to consider all the options. Any help is appreciated!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mdwife our Doula recs in Miami

• Hi mas813,

My name is Kelly Aguirrechu and I'm a local Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator servicing South Florida. I've worked with many midwives in birth centers and home births and I have also worked with various OB's and nurse midwives in the hospitals in the Tri-County area as well. A couple midwives that I would personally recommend are:

Mary Harris: www.alovingstart.com 

Sheila Watson: www.spiritoflifemidwifery.com

Corina Fitch: www.bellymamamidwifery.com

If you have any questions about doulas feel free to contact me through my website below. I know many of the doulas in the Miami area and if I am not the right fit for you I can help point you in the right direction.

Conrats on the baby and good luck!

Kelly M. Aguirrechu 

www.kmadoulaservices.com 

• I was actually going to recommend Kelly.  :)

She was key in helping one of my students have a great birth. 

I don't have any recs for midwives other than the home birth/birth center midwives above.  Have you checked out https://www.abirthcenter.com/ in Hallandale? 

If you are looking at a hospital birth, I've heard that Jackson has a midwife program but I don't know anything specific about it.

Some of my Miami students end up coming to south Broward.

Best wishes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"