Philadelphia Babies

Havertown/Drexel Hill - primary doctor?

Does anyone have a primary physician they see that they really like?  My husband and I both see different physicians and are not really happy with either (both were preassigned to us by Aetna).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Havertown/Drexel Hill - primary doctor?

• I LOVE Christine Zabel, who is located at the Lawrence Park Shopping Center. She is affiliated with Delaware Co Memorial Hospital. Most of my other MDs are through Lankenau but I just love her. Her number is: 610-353-5840
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Ott on State Road in Drexel Hill is great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Silver, Nansteel, Morris and associates.  They are affiliated with Lankenau and have offices in Wynnewood and in Lawrence Park shopping center.  I have seen a couple of different doctors in that practice and have really liked them!

• We go to Delaware County Family Practice in Broomall.  There are 3 doctors, I see Dr. Shrager mainly.  I love their hours, they are there til 8 or 9 most days, all 3 doctors are D.O.'s, that was important to me.  They are always available for follow up questions, you can speak to them pretty much right away or they call you right back.  They used to be located in the basement of a twin in Drexel Hill, which was really weird but I loved the personal type atmosphere.  Their location now is a traditional office, but it's still very personal. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemldsmile:

I go to Silver, Nansteel, Morris and associates.  They are affiliated with Lankenau and have offices in Wynnewood and in Lawrence Park shopping center.  I have seen a couple of different doctors in that practice and have really liked them!

This.  My primary Doctor is Dr. Stumacher here but have been seen by another Dr. on a need to bee seen soon basis.  They are great about getting you in if you are in real need and Dr. Stumacher always calls personally with any tests results.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"