Pennsylvania Babies

Intro

Hello ladies!  I haven't introduced myself over here yet...I've spent most of my time on the July 11 and the tri boards.  I'll be honest I forget there are local boards!  Dh and I are expecting our first on or around July 14th.  We have our anatomy scan next Monday and are more than ready to find out if we have a boy or a girl!  
BabyFruit Ticker image image
     Big M 7/11/11
      Little M 6/16/2013
                Angel baby 5/17/2014          

Re: Intro

• Welcome!!!  I must admit that there isn't much traffic on this board~but I would love for that to change!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, Dominic Isaiah or Madelynn Rose.  I'm sure you're time will come! =] 

We weren't really preventing or trying but it took 18 months or so after coming off of BCP for our BFP.  

They aren't kidding when they say patience.  Good luck!  

Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenhinze01:
    Welcome!!!  I must admit that there isn't much traffic on this board~but I would love for that to change!

I noticed it is pretty quiet over here.  Let's shoot for a change?  

Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Congrats!

I also spend all of my time on the July 11 boards (July 2nd) and as of yesterday, officially a girl!

I tried posting on this board, but never got any responses, but would love to see that change.   

• imageLaBe44a:

Love Dominic, one of the names I have thought about.  What do you think about Dom as a nickname, that's where I struggle with the name.

And I am all for this board having more traffic.

My mom has been on me about that.  I don't mind it much.   

Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • imagehcdekarske:

Congrats!

I also spend all of my time on the July 11 boards (July 2nd) and as of yesterday, officially a girl!

I tried posting on this board, but never got any responses, but would love to see that change.   

Congrats on your little girl!  Monday seems so far away for us!  

Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • imageohdrama09:
    Hello ladies!  I haven't introduced myself over here yet...I've spent most of my time on the July 11 and the tri boards.  I'll be honest I forget there are local boards!  Dh and I are expecting our first on or around July 14th.  We have our anatomy scan next Monday and are more than ready to find out if we have a boy or a girl!  

Also a July 11 Momma and expecting our first!  Congrats to all of you!   DH and I find out the sex of LO on Monday as well!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageohdrama09:

Also a July 11 Momma and expecting our first!  Congrats to all of you!   DH and I find out the sex of LO on Monday as well!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Congrats and welcome!

I live in the Lehigh Valley currently, but in July we are likely moving to Carlisle (DH got into PSU Dickinson Law)!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • First child due June 5th 2011 here! From Lewisberry! I think we are delivering at the same hospital OP... :) Welcome
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Harrisburg here. 4.8.11 is our due date. First baby and we're delivering at Hershey Med.

This board is usually so dead! I'd love for it to be more active during my last 7 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm from York.....delivering my 2nd July 18th!  We find out March 23 weather its a boy/girl.  I did take an Intelligender test this week and it said another boy. I don't know how accurate these really are? Only time will tell.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This board is not very active....wish it were more! 

Due 6-2-11 with our first, a boy!!!In the Lebanon Co. area....Congrats to all the soon-to-be mommies out there!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenhinze01:
    I'm from York.....delivering my 2nd July 18th!  We find out March 23 weather its a boy/girl.  I did take an Intelligender test this week and it said another boy. I don't know how accurate these really are? Only time will tell.

Post an update when you find out the sex... will be interested to see if the test was right :)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"