LGBT Parenting

**Two**

Did you end up getting a convertible carseat yet? 

We've been using the Evenflo Triumph for a couple of weeks I think now? (God, I don't remember when we bought it! LOL) And I really super love it.  I cannot believe how great the strap adjustments are - soooo much easier than the Graco Snugride we had!

And the print, which on the BRU website didn't look that cute, is adorable - it's almost just like the print we both have on our Snugrides Smile

Just wanted to share my glowing review in case you were still deciding!

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: **Two**

• Thanks for the update!  I'm glad you like it. I have not bought one yet.  I would like to get through the last of winter with the carrier.  It's just soooo easy to use the snugride and the snap-n-go to get in and out of my office, the store, etc. 

I'm dreading the day I have to wake her up to take her in and out of the car.  Especially since her only real nap of the day is on the car ride home, and then in her carrier in the house for awhile longer. But I'm thinking it won't be as bad if it's a bit warmer.  Dang it if she and the carrier aren't getting heavy though! :-p

Oh, and BTW - congrats on your silver status! I feel like you should have had that ages ago Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you!! I actually almost ended my post "PS I'm silver!" LOL I would be freakin' PLATINUM if I could only post from my ipod!! Stick out tongue Wish there was a mobile version of the site or something.

See, it was easier for me to let go of the infant seat (though I seriously didn't have a choice with my little linebacker!) because Henry would wake up when I took him out of the car even in the seat.

Does she not nap on the weekends either?? I do not know how you do it!!!  With C working 6 days a week lately, 5 of those not coming home until after Henry's bedtime, I have a whole new level of appreciation for what you go through with JB! Oh, and you have a job on top of it! Seriously, you are superwoman!

Mrs._F

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, a job, two dogs, a house and a baby.  Most days I'm just happy when we're all fed and the house is still standing - lol Wink

JB naps on the weekends pretty well.  It's usually one long nap at home and then an hour or so in the car and while running errands. But for some reason she just.will.not nap in daycare. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTwo*True:

Most days I'm just happy when we're all fed and the house is still standing - lol Wink

That sounds like a fair standard to me!

At least she naps for you on the weekend - I know I would not make it through the week without naptime Wink

Mrs._F

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"