LGBT Parenting
Options

TTT

Re: TTT

• Options

1. I don't feel well.  I didn't feel well yesterday either. 

2. K spoiled me yesterday with flowers and a phone call.

3. I feel like a bad mom today - I had to wake poor JB up so we could leave the house. 

4. In the past 24 hours I've had 2.5 slices of blueberry coffee cake, a few saltines and an apple.  I'm hungry but absolutely nothing sounds good.

5. Okay - I'm stuck on #5.  I'm going to go find breakfast and then maybe the rest of TTT will come to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1: I have an eye doctor appointment in an hour...yuck.

2: Ky has been getting up at 6:30 to drink a bottle and then pass back out until 8:30...as much as I love that she is getting up an hour later for the day that sleep interruption is rough!

3: BFN for cycle 1 on baby 2.....

4: After 3 we discussed Ann trying for 2

5: And we decided she would try!

6: I really want something to eat that is not toast or cereal...that is the only thing I have been motivated to make in the morning.

7: I am supposed to go to lunch with Ann after my appointment

8: What sounds good for lunch?

9: Ky is so funny now that she can crawl all over the floor.

10: Time to start getting ready to leave for the doctor!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I hope you feel better Two.
    2. You know what is sad? When you, your wife, and your kiddos are driving along and you see numerous people on street corners selling flowers and you can't figure out why. Once the light bulb goes off you turn to your wife and say "Happy Valentine's Day."
    3. Referencing #2, the kiddos wore monkeys on their shirts yesterday and the kiddos and I were able to find a small box of chocolates for "Mommy" that had a monkey on the front. At least the kiddos were able to give Mommy something.
    4. We leave to see my Mom on Thursday. I can't wait for her to see her grandtwins! She brags about them so much, but has only ever spent 2-weeks with them. (That was right after they were born...she is going to be shocked at how big and mobile they are.)
    5. I can't wait for my oldest to meet her siblings...knowing her, she will want to take them everywhere.
    6. I am glad the kiddos love music, it is a HUGE part of our family. I hope they dance for Grandma.
    7. Work is still tapering off so I don't feel too guilty about our trip.
    8. I am blessed by so much.
    9. (I need to leave #9 blank b/c of #10.) 
    10. I am still so sad that my boss and husband (they were using a surrogate) lost their baby due to acrania...my heart breaks for her.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

1. Still waiting for info on the LO, it's been 7 days...  The adoption manager will be back in the office tomorrow, hopefully we will hear something then.

2. I wanted to drop J off at work and A off at school and then go grocery shopping this morning but I guess I have to take MIL to the doctor instead.  My day is shot now.

3. I can't wait to have our car working so we can give FIL his truck back and I can say no to driving the IL's around.

4. The sky is gray today, I love days like this.

5. Tomorrow is A's 7th birthday!  We're taking her to Universal Studios instead of sending her to school.

6. We have been planning a vacation to WA in June to visit my family but I think we might stay out here and do something local.  I want to go camping.

7. Whoever blogged about that place with awesome hot chocolate...  I'm jealous.  A big steaming cup of thick hot chocolate sounds so good right now.

8. I think I might enlist A to help me make chocolate chip cookies later today.

9. J gave A flowers and a valentine's gift yesterday and A cried, it was so sweet.

10. I've prayed more in the last week than I have.....EVER.

• Options

1. I was awoken last night 30 minutes after I'd gone to sleep by Carter crying. I found him in the bathroom in a huge mess. Thankfully he'd gotten (mostly) to the toilet. Nothing like stripping, bathing, and bleaching while half asleep.

2.  I chuckle a bit about TTT who lament their kids getting up at 6:30. My kids sleep past 6:30-6:45 about 6x a year. I am now barely capable of sleeping past that hour. Sad.

3. L and I took the kids to the dentist yesterday. After we dropped them off at school we went to a movie, the book store, and lunch.

4. My co-worker is totally un-technical. She can't understand anything computer related beyond turning it on. It is maddening.

5. I just found another gray hair on my head. Sigh.

6. I had a moment last night when all of a sudden I realized (again) that I am an adult. A mom. I have these realizations periodically - it is weird. I still feel 23 in my head. It's been a long time since I was 23.

7. I brought a pad thai noodle bowl from Wegmans for lunch. YUM.

8.  It is a good thing I don't live too close to Wegmans.Their prepared foods are so good.

9. I get so much more done at work when I have 90s techno playing on Pandora.

10. Thanks for all for your well wishes re: our relationship discussion. It was a make it or break it - I am hoping for the former.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. TTC! We had our first insemination on the 5th and we're getting close to POAS time. I feel like it could be our month some days, and others I'm like "I'm going to get my period".

2. Spent time with the cutest little 4 month old yesterday. I took care of him and it felt so natural. :)

3. A couple that we know who has only been together for about 3 months just bought PRENATALS and said they want to start trying to get pregnant! I was livid. They fight all day everyday and are only doing it because Sarah and I are. Isn't that ridiculous!? I wanted to slap them.

4. My new job is awesome, but it's SO hot in here.

5. Our puppy is getting spayed soon, I can't wait to just get it over with and have that out of the way!

6. Valentines-I got a beautiful new wedding band.

7. I can't wait for the snow to be gone so we can be dog park regulars again!

8. Sarah has been extra good to me and I need to think of something to do to show her it's noticed.

9. Our girl scout cookies should be here soon!

10. Babies. Oh, did i mention babies? Yeah, they're on my brain.  

Anniversary
  • Options

1. I'm procrastinating on the grocery shopping. Think we'll go after Hen's pm nap.

2. Does everyone go every week?  Might be nice to go every other, but I feel like I'd have to buy so much!

3. I got Henry a really cute toy bin and little rug on clearance at Target last week.  I put them against one of the walls down here in the basement, and now it's like he has a little play area Smile

4. Had lunch a little while ago. Still hungry. Story of my life.

5. I want to eat another chocolate bar.  C got me a few for VDay.  I ate a whole one last night.  I should not already eat another!

6. We went for a walk yesterday (it was almost 50 out!) and it was GLORIOUS. I miss walks. Can't wait for spring.

7. Henry is starting to get antsy... Nap time may be coming early...

8. He is getting around so much now - even though he is still not crawling!

9. Tooth #1 is poking through just a little bit!

10. I'm singing Old MacDonald as I type...very difficult...good think I'm on #10!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagebutterflygrooves:

1. Still waiting for info on the LO, it's been 7 days...  The adoption manager will be back in the office tomorrow, hopefully we will hear something then.

4. The sky is gray today, I love days like this.

5. Tomorrow is A's 7th birthday!  We're taking her to Universal Studios instead of sending her to school.

1. Been wondering myself and thinking of you !

4. I hear rain is expected we are driving in Friday evening  not sure what the plan is but i think possibly look around IE on Saturday ( weather pending)

5. Happy B day A and woo hoo Universal so fun have not been in ages!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    imageMrs._F:

2. Does everyone go every week?  Might be nice to go every other, but I feel like I'd have to buy so much!

It feels like I do.  I usually do big shopping every other week but will go for basics weekly.  Especially for fruit.  A bunch of bananas only lasts us 3-6 depending on if both she and I are eating them.  So if nothing else I do a quick trip mid week for bananas, milk....and ice cream ;-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  I am tired.  It is the story of my life

2.  I am over the moon that everyone is so positive about my pregnancy, it is totally different than last time.  It was such a bad experience.

3. If I eat anymore broccoli, I may explode from all the gas

4. I am hungry but too tired to get up and make something to eat 

5.  I have to go to the grocery store

6. The days are getting longer and warmer!  I can't wait for spring!

7. We bought Red Sox tickets the other day and I realized baseball is going to be way less fun without a beer

8. I should be working but I just want to throw up and take a nap. 

9. I have to get back to the gym.  I stopped until I got the green light from my doctor.. well the light be green..ugg...

10. Maybe a smoothie will make me feel better.. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. WOO HOO Ultrasound day I get to see DOS BABIES its been too long ( 3weeks)  but after today we will go every 2 weeks...I LOVE ULTRASOUNDS. Hope they give us a good picture they kinda slack on that I think because they give you a cd of images- I dont want a cd with crappy pics I wasn't one good pic! Still not gonna find out sex!

2. not sure what going on but my tiny stomach is kinda burning feels weird and worry some now that my stomach is next to my heart. But down 60pounds in almost 3 months. Should have done this a long time ago.

3.  Damn tomorrow is my Grandmothers 84th b day and she is a Holocaust survivor! So amazing

4. Going back to California for the weekend - get to see our parents and look at houses and celebrate my grandmothers b day  

5. What the hell are we going to name these Kids... so hard have list of names  but  I have to see them first because what if the name does not fit.  ( i  know i have issues)

6. I should study for Friday's exam - But I rather just read stuff on the internet.

7.  I really need to build Muscle mass I am loosing it so much and so so so weak I wont be able to hold those baby carriers

8.cant wait for one every minute tonight - I like that show!

9.I love when the house is clean - Dinner parties really motivate us to get our crap together.

10. Anyone watch the grammy's how were they - any good performaces?

• Options
    imageTwo*True:
    imageMrs._F:

It feels like I do.  I usually do big shopping every other week but will go for basics weekly.  Especially for fruit.  A bunch of bananas only lasts us 3-6 depending on if both she and I are eating them.  So if nothing else I do a quick trip mid week for bananas, milk....and ice cream ;-)

Our Target has a food section now - not huge - but they have fresh food. We typically can skip a week going to the grocery store by getting a few fresh things at Target on the off week. We get grapes, berries, bananas, squash..and everything has been good.

Since we can't seem to make it a week without going to Target, it is one less trip.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image2brides:
    imageTwo*True:
    imageMrs._F:

Our Target has a food section now - not huge - but they have fresh food. We typically can skip a week going to the grocery store by getting a few fresh things at Target on the off week. We get grapes, berries, bananas, squash..and everything has been good.

Since we can't seem to make it a week without going to Target, it is one less trip.

Well, you need to have fruit and ice cream!!!

Yeah, I don't think I could make it two weeks between trips. I probably do buy a little less every other week, but I need to go.  Especially since I try to buy only sales - if I skipped a week, I could miss the chicken breast sale, or whathaveyou.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagethemommymonster:
    image2mommiesinoh:

3: BFN for cycle 1 on baby 2.....

4: After 3 we discussed Ann trying for 2

5: And we decided she would try!

3. I am sorry

5. Yay!

You should try at the same time! Like the quads with two moms!

In a way I guess we are but we will know if one of us is preggo before o day for the other person....my cycle is six weeks long and hers is every four.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Not being pregnant sucks.

2. I'm trying to have a better attitude about it...

3. I have LOTS of Valentine's Day candy.  Yum.

4. I got a heart shaped pizza for dinner last night.  Cute, delicious, and low maintenance.

5. Time to go back to work!

• Options

1. We make a list of meals to cover about 3 weeks and shop for them, but we still end up needing milk and fruits and veg and bread and that sort of thing in between.

2. We had a really low-key valentine's day, but we (mostly) followed our agreement of no computers.

3. We worked on honeymoon planning, which is superly exciting!

4.  We ordered a lesbain TTC book from Amazon!

5. 3day weekend cannot come fast enough.

6.  The forecast is for 60 degrees later this week!

7. The power going out woke us in the middle of the night for some reason, and now I am exhausted.

8.  There is drama afoot at work, regarding whether several staff at my level should do an additional job that would be good for our resumes but a lot of work.  My boss doesn't think we should be compensated for it because its good experience.

9. My DW is sicky, and I feel bad for her.  We've both had a lot of colds this winter.

10. Melt snow, melt.   

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options

1. I am sick. and it's getting worse. and I have a conference call with the prez of the company in 29 minutes, so I cannot go home.

2. AF came. this is cycle #2 since hysteroscopy. Next AF, TTC!

3. I have already calculated my phantom baby's EDD: Dec. 19th.

4. I have sneezed at least 87 times today.

5. My wife got me a Coach bracelet for Vday. And flowers delivered adn chocolate. And a wonderful restaurant. I love that she is sooo romantic.

6. My lips are so chapped from breathing out of my mouth b/c I am sooo stopped up.

7. I have baby on the brain, too.

8. One of my bffs just got negative beta results from her FET. I am soooo bummed for her and wish there was something I could do.

9. lunch sucked. Stupid healthy lunch. I want chicken friend steak with a ton of gravy. and mashed potatoes.

10. it's really good to see so many pregnant lgbt!

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Options
    image2brides:
    imageTwo*True:
    imageMrs._F:

Before i had surgery and we were both eating  we would go every other night it seemed. Melanie's fam goes to the grocery every day it seems and she did the same ... but now i only require 1/2 cup of food so its like every 3 days ?

• Options

1. Work is busy but that hurry up and wait kinda busy. Like it could all come tumbling in the next few weeks...but maybe not.

2. I am really frustrated with the lack of motivation of a couple of my clients I am working with right now. Really? This is your LIFE we are talking about.

3. It's hard to let go of #2 but then these are grown men I am dealing with...at some point you let it go and realize they have to put on their big girl panties...or not.

4. Despite feeling busy today, I spent time online researching places to stay for a weekend trip my girl and I are taking this summer.Embarrassed

5. Why is it that I am hungry for coffeecake? Thanks two*trueWink

6. DD's dad didn't take her to her final swim lesson of the session on Saturday. The one at which you get their "report card". He is not returning my texts, phone call, or email attempting to find out why.

7. DD came home looking so tired last night. Poor babe.

8. Words.with.friends has their first version on the droid platform. I can now play games with my i.Phone friends, including my GF. As my girl says, I have slid down the slippery smartphone slope.

9. I could really go for a nap. Zzzzz.

10. My girl wrote in her Vday card to me that she is sinking in to the realization that *this* is what it's supposed to be like. Be still my heart.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"