Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Director Turnover - Primrose Heritage in Keller

Does anyone know why the director at Primrose on Heritage Trace in Keller was fired?

Our daughter is scheduled to start there in a few weeks when I return to work, but I am now having second thoughts.  We actually liked the director and wonder what happened.  The owner could not say - but just mentioned that it was "not related to the children in any way".

I also found a review online about director turnover at this particular Primrose and wonder if it is a trend.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Re: Director Turnover - Primrose Heritage in Keller

• Options
    i dont know, but i'll say, there's a lot about primrose i dont like. maybe it was just the center i taught at (in allen), but there's a lot of concepts that are just kind of strange. id demand an answer on why or say youre pulling your dd.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options
    I'll ditto punks response. I have no idea but after working at one (in Mckinney), I don't recc. them. They are a franchise though so perhaps they're run better elsewhere, but I wasn't impressed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I in no way have any personal experience with any of the schools, but have heard secondhand what goes on. I have had two friends, who have had the opportunity to work at two different locations, one specifically at Heritage and one in Southlake. The girl working at Heritage was by no means impressed by the workings of the school and quit after 4 months because of management (she is currently in school for a degree in teaching). The other friend, who is a certified teacher was looking for a summer job and came across the Southlake opening. She only lasted a month until she was packing her bags. In both instances it was the management that neither of them appreciated. Every day it was a struggle for both ladies to be satisfied at work.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth!! Since the Heritage location is under new management, this could be a good thing for you LO!

• Options

My son attends this center (PT) and we have had a positive experience.

I sent you a PM.

• Options

I have a little bit more information on this topic if you want to email me directly: mandm0709@yahoo.com

We have two children enrolled, a 3 1/2 year old and 15 month old.

Laura

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"