Philadelphia Babies

Happy Monday - plans for the week?

I liked that we've livened up this board a bit lately.

What's everyone up to this week? We have a few excursions - going to IKEA today, a library reading hour, and a "tumble time" at a children's gym.

Also... heard a rumor that it's supposed to be nice and warm later in the week. Please be true!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Monday - plans for the week?

• happy valentine's day ladies!!!

We are in the process of house buying... it's been a HUGE headache. We sold our house but we're having issues finding a house we love!! We have to move out by March 30th so we're really on a time crunch. Fingers and toes (and eyes) crossed that we figure it ALL out by tonight!!!! :)

I'm ready to make my nursery... today we are 23 weeks pregnant, yay!

Have a great day girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Happy Valentine's Day!!  Good luck with the house search!  And yes I heard mid 60s for Friday so I'm hoping it last through the weekend so we can do a walk or something outside.  Other than that we have NOTHING planned and I am kind of excited about that.  Have a great day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • happy valentines day!  It is pretty warm down here so we are about to go out and enjoy it!
    Lauren,
    Mackenzie Beth 10.26.05 Ian James 08.09.08 Rhys Edward 07.05.10 William Brendan 04.17.12
  • Besides working :/

We are going to the Circus this week.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Monday and Valentines Day everyone.

No plans for us this week.  I am working and DH is back on night work so it is just me and ladies all week.  I am sure I will go to my moms this week for dinner.  I have a ton of laundry to iron so maybe I'll get that done this week.

And I am hoping to go visit my friend who had a baby this weekend. 

• Business as usual here.  Work all week, two dance classes, a shopping trip (gotta fill some time between work and one of my classes!), and maybe ending the week with some live local hockey :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"