Indiana Babies

stony creek vs riverview for swim lessons

I want to do one of the mommy & me swim classes with Josie--thoughts on Riverview vs. Stony creek?  If you miss a week, will they let you make it up?  I think we may be on Spring break on of the weeks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stony creek vs riverview for swim lessons

• We did the Riverview swim class and loved it.  However, they do not let you make up the class if you miss.  It was such a good experience for Sam, and I can't wait to start it back up!
  • Karla, do you remember how many classes are in a session?  Would they let one of Josie's grandparents take her spring break when we're gone?  I don't feel bad missing one week if it's like $10, but if it's more than that maybe I'll wait.
  • Loading the player...
  • We also did Riverview and loved it!  I think that there were 8 classes in the session.  And yes, Josie's grandparents could take her.  Also, if there is room for it - they'll let you do half of a session (the first 4 or the last 4) if you want.

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I looked into this a couple years ago for Katie, Stony Creek's classes were with instructors, not parents (and if I remember right, parents had to stay out of sight). This may have changed, but make sure you double check that if you want to be with her. 

• My other thought on stony creek is I probably have students working there and I don't know if I want them seeing me in a bathing suit!  Tongue Tied
  • We do riverview at 146th & Hazel Dell. I love it. There are a couple other bumpies in the Thursday evening class. The next session starts the week of March 21st. It is $72 for 8 weeks and if you have to miss a week, they do not let you make it up, but another adult can take your child if you have to miss. I looked into stony creek but didn't like the prices or the schedule. I like riverview because the classes are about 50 minutes. We'll be starting up again in March!
  • Fun, I think that's what I'm going to sign her up for then.  Much more reasonable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"