Indiana Babies

Group Pull-Ups party anyone

If anyone wants to join together and have a group Pull-Ups party let me know.  Katie, Mary Beth and I are in and others are welcome to join.  We can split up making the food and whatever else.  We haven't decided which person will host yet but it will be North side.  So far the three of us live in Noblesville.  We thought this might be easiest since several of us "won" the party.

Re: Group Pull-Ups party anyone

• Yes!  I'm in!!  

I don't have a ton of "yes" responses so put me down!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm definitely in still!  I have one "yes" response, and I'm sure she'll be fine with a group party  :)  Not sure about hosting, but I can contribute to the food/drinks for the party
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it terrible that I don't know what a pull-ups party is?  No need to explain as I'm off to google.  I shouldn't worry about it though b/c my son is too little to wear pull-ups, right?
  • I'm not a host, but definitely want to come!  I could make some treats also.  :)
  • We can host at my house or my parents house if you want. :) I only have a couple 'yes' right now.

Also, did anyone else get the media email about it?

• imagecaitlet425:

We can host at my house or my parents house if you want. :) I only have a couple 'yes' right now.

Um, no.  No media email.  Do they want you to have the media come to your party?  OMG we're going to be famous!!!  

• imageMrsJMB:
    imagecaitlet425:

We can host at my house or my parents house if you want. :) I only have a couple 'yes' right now.

Um, no.  No media email.  Do they want you to have the media come to your party?  OMG we're going to be famous!!!  

Yea, they just emailed me and said that from time to time the contact individuals to have the media come to their house during the party. I had to give them the details of the party, etc, that i was hosting and then they said they would get back to me. That was the last I heard.

• imagecaitlet425:
    imageMrsJMB:
    imagecaitlet425:

Yea, they just emailed me and said that from time to time the contact individuals to have the media come to their house during the party. I had to give them the details of the party, etc, that i was hosting and then they said they would get back to me. That was the last I heard.

FUN! 

• imagecaitlet425:
    imageMrsJMB:
    imagecaitlet425:

They emailed me about the media too! 

• I want to join in on the party. I didn't picked to host, but I was a yes to come. :-)
  • We'd like to come to a party. There were just so many to choose from!
  • when will it be?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"