Tennessee Babies
Options

Newborn Photographer - Nashville

I know that the TN board is soooo quiet but I thought I'd post anyway. Do any of you ladies have a recommendation for a newborn photographer? Preferably someone that will do the photos at your house. A photographer in the Lebanon/Mt. Juliet/Hermitage area would be good too.

Thanks!!!

BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12

Re: Newborn Photographer - Nashville

• Options
    A friend of mine does an EXCELLENT job and she always comes to you. Check her out at memorysnap.net. Her name is Ilde Cook and she is reallt fun. She does all kinds of photos but specializes in babies
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    Thank you so much, it looks like she does some really wonderful work!
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i do and I have some availability feb 1 - feb 13 if you are interested

www.playingforkeepsphotography.com :] 

• Options
    We used April Hollingsworth in Nashville. Her studio is in Cummings Station downtown.  She is awesome and so affordable.  She also gives you a disc of all your photos and no additional cost.  Her website is harmonydesignsphoto.com.  We have also used her for my maternity pictures and Reagan's 6 month pictures.
    TTC #1 for 2 1/2 years with Endo 3 cycles with Clomid in early 2008- all BFN's Lap #1 4/2008, Lupron for 6 mos Refered to RE 3 cycles with Femera and IUI in early 2009- all BFN's Lap #2 06/2009 IVF #1: started cycle 7/15/2009 ER 8/26/2009 ET 8/31/2009 BFP 9/7/2009 C-Section 5/5/2010 TTC #2 since May 2011 IUI #1 March 9 2012= BFN IUI #2 April 6 2012= ????
  • Options
    Joe Hendricks is the best child photographer in Nashville.  He has 15 years experience and is GREAT with babies & parents!  www.joehendricks.com  His policy is to do newborn photos in your own house.
  • Options

I found a photographer in Mt Juliet / Nashville for my wedding last year, M.D. Laidlaw, and then my sister's wedding, and then my friend's artist shoot. She focuses on the light and the drama in her photos instead of just the incredibly cute subjects, and that makes the photos look dynamic or right out of the magazine. She is amazing!! I cannot tell you enough. Very Hip and Fun!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laidlaw-Photography/465757230452?ref=ts&__a=94 

or

https://weddings.laidlawphotography.com/

• Options

Hi....my name is Ashlyn and I am a local Nashville photographer.  I do all on-location photography and would love for you to take a look at my work and see what you think.  I have very reasonable prices.

ashlynnelmsphotography.smugmug.com

manelms@comcast.net

615-305-2060

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"