1st Trimester

Tylenol ok in first trimester?

I have pink eye, the flu and a splitting headache. Can I take tylenol in the first trimester? I really hate taking drugs but my head is about to split open. Thanks.

Re: Tylenol ok in first trimester?

• Yes, tylenol is fine.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Yes!!!!
    BFP on December 18, 2010 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! I just took one pill because this headache is a new symptom for me. I'm a wimp with headaches. I hope you feel better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes!  I had a fever this week and my dr okay'd tylenol.  I hope that you feel better soon.  It's been a horrible day in pregnancy land.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the 24 hour flu last week and my Dr. told me I could Tylenol.  However, I have always been an Excedrin for migraine person.  My head was killing me to the point of where I felt sick from the headache.  I don't know what I'm going to do if I really can't take excedrin, if I get headaches.

I hope you feel better.  I am just getting over the part of where the cold is in my chest.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imagekdodge423:
    imageJ+M+E:

I had the 24 hour flu last week and my Dr. told me I could Tylenol.  However, I have always been an Excedrin for migraine person.  My head was killing me to the point of where I felt sick from the headache.  I don't know what I'm going to do if I really can't take excedrin, if I get headaches.

Try having a Coke/Pepsi/whatever with the Tylenol- adding the caffeine can help big time for some.

My SO's sister has been telling my SO I am not allowed to have caffeine.  I have my first apmt tomorrow, so I have a loads of questions for my Dr bc I'm tired of my SO being crazy over what I should take, eat, or even drink.  His sister is making him paranoid and now me a bit paranoid as well.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"