Pittsburgh Babies

been feelin sadd.

hello ladies im  21 weeks preggo. and 16 at that dealing with a lot of insecurities . any suggestions?. sometimes i worry my self to sleep. and i kno the pressure probably is not good for my child. but please i need a solution.  cuz im depressed to the point where i feel as i dnt wanna exist HELP!!!!!!!!

Re: been feelin sadd.

• did i understand that correctly that you are 16 years old? no judgement, just wanted to make sure i understood otherwise this post won't make much sense.

being nervous and worried i think is part of every pregnancy. and insecurities with the sudden changes are also normal. you are not alone. you should talk to your doctor though about some of the more serious depressive thoughts you are having. it's probably partly due to hormones, but (if you are 16), that's just going to make it all the more scary. do you have family or friends you can go to? i know magee has some special classes for teen moms to be. having the support of other women your age could help. https://www.magee.edu/coe/OtherPages/ComEdOutreach.html 

GL with your pregnancy and at the very least, you can message me if you need a shoulder.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Being pregnant will have you go through many mood swings and stages.  Hopefully, what you are feeling is a mood swing.  You have to ask yourself: what initiated this feeling, who may have made you feel sad and depressed and who can you talk to about it.  If you can answers those questions, I think you will feel much better.  You will learn during this pregnancy who you can count on.  Having a support system around you makes a world of difference.  The best advice I can give you is talk it out to someone you trust, it might be a teacher, someone else's mother or your own mother; make sure it is someone that has been through a pregnancy and someone older than you.  Because they may know what you are experiencing and can help you.  Once you have opened up about your feelings, your mood may change.

Please keep me posted about how you are doing...I would love to hear from you!

• Loading the player...
  • I just have to say I have had the same problem on and off! I def. recognized it being hormones but also lifes stress triggering it.Most times i never talked to my partner about it being he triggered it most times and couldn't be reasonable and listen to me when I just needed to get it off my chest. Please don't hold it in like I did most times it feels worse and is not healthy. Talk to someone and try to figure out some good exercises that can help you clear your head.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"