Indiana Babies
Options

dustbuster recs?

We don't have one and I'd like to get one.  I'm looking on Amazon and I'm a little overwhelmed.  I'm only looking at 4-stars and up and there are a lot to choose from and a huge difference in price.

Help!

Re: dustbuster recs?

• Options
    I got this for Christmas.  Love it!  The dust buster pops out easy for high chair cleaning.  I know it was on sale when my mom bought it for me, I think it was $79 then. I know it's crazy pricey for a dust buster, but I have been through 3 swiffer vacs, and they always die a year after I buy them.
  • Options
    I have the same one as Karla, but in orange.  I got it for the wedding, but liked it so much I got 2 more for Christmas presents.  Ours was from macy's, but they were cheaper at sears so that's where I got the gifts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have this one(Dirt Devil handvac Kurv) and LOVE it. Mine is in grey.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have all of the above, but the one I truly love is the Scorpion that plugs in.  SOOOOO much more suction than any cordless that I've bought.  (And yes, I have a hand vac problem like I have a stroller problem). 
  • Options

I'm confused!!!

I might let Ryan pick :-) ha. These all have a lot of pros/cons!

• Options
    we liked this one because you can wash the filter and you can pick up liquids.
  • Options
    We have the Dyson handvac and LOVE it!  We have had it for a few years and it still works and sucks just like the first day. I also love that it comes with many attachments and is so easy to clean. Just pop of the cup and throw the dirt out.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"