LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend Plans?

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options

Can anyone guess?

Yup - that's right.  Errands, bulk shopping, and cleaning.  Ahh...don't be jealous :-p

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

this is the last weekend in awhile that we really have nothing planned.

No idea what we are doing tonight. I really would like to stay home for dinner - but I am not sure we have anything to cook. We meant to sign them up for Parents Night Out for this week and forgot. Oh well - they're signed up for next Saturday.

Tomorrow L is going to work on her dissertation while I take the kids to their ice skating lesson. I need to start tagging clothes for the consignment sale next month. I hate doing it since it is so time consuming, but worth it when we get the check.

Sunday we might try the late service at church (11am.) We thought we'd like the early service (9am) since we'd be done and have the rest of the day free - but it just makes the morning rushed. We feel like we need 1 lazy morning a week.  I wish they had a 10am service, that would be perfect. We'll probably go to lunch afterward. I have stuff to return at the mall.

I have Monday off. I am taking the kids to the dentist in the AM and then dropping them off at school while L and a I have lunch together. YAY!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are staying in tonight.  We have been running around touring local hospitals to figure out which we like best so we can finally chose an ob.  I am happy to say once we saw them all, the decision was super easy and I have spent the morning canceling prenatal appointments.  We have our first appointment on Monday!  

Saturday - we are going to Newport to watch women's college basketball - they are first place in their division!! Go Seahawks!  We got our tax refunds today!! YEA!  So after the game, we are planning to go to Lowes set up the carpet installation.  

Sunday - grocery shopping (me), cleaning (not me!) and lounging (me!)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our only plans this weekend are A's birthday lunch tomorrow.  I am making her cake today and hoping to hear back from our agency with more info on the LO.
  • Options

Tonight we're going to a valentine's day party at a children's museum hosted by a foster agency in the area.  Its kinda late so i'm hoping RB doesnt melt.

Tomorrow the kids have a long visit with BM which will allow DW and I time to clean the house, run errands, and have some time together.  In the afternoon Daisy and I are going to a cloth diaper party.

Sunday we have church, then home to nap and in the afternoon Sprout has a bday party that DW will take him to while I hang out at home with the babies (or maybe i'll take them walking at the mall).

• Options
    I'm going to Wichita for just about 36 hours. I wish there were direct flights - having to fly to Houston (or wherever) and change planes adds so much time to what should be a short trip. Anyway, getting there late tonight, hanging out with paternal family tomorrow, friends tomorrow night, and maternal family on Sunday before flying home. I don't get home until almost midnight on Sunday, so Monday is going to suck. C'est la vie. A long-overdue visit.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Hope everyone has a enjoyable week .

HAPPY B DAY to your LO  butterflygrooves !!!! 

We have to clean our house as we decided to have a Valentines day dinner on Sunday with 2 other couples. Cant wait we love doing dinner parties I just wish we had a bigger space to do it.  Veggie meatloaf and then for the meat eaters a meaty meatloaf .. hahah We love our friends so much we make them real meat loaf .( note to self bring gloves home from class J/K)

Prolly a few hours at the dog park Saturday if the sun is shinning  and more cleaning and decorating for Sunday

I will also be creating another play list for DOS BABIES now that i have come in to the world of modern technology and have an Ipod.  Last night i played them their first song in utero  - It was  Somewhere over the rainbow by israel Kamakawiwo'ole

I have a whole list in my mind of what I am going to play them. Its crazy ..wait am i crazy for doing this?  

J & M 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Went to a party at DW's boss's house last night. It was okay considering I don't really know her coworkers. But hey, it's the way to get to know them, right? Other than that, it's my weekend to work. Gonna watch the Uof L Syracuse game today at noon and then try to squeeze in some cardio time at the gym or maybe even walk the beast (Molly-dog) since the freeze we have been in has finaly broken. Oh and I must not forget the nap...gotta have a nap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"