Missouri Babies

Another nursery question...

We went to NFM today to check out some furniture options which got me thinking.

We were planning on doing the long dresser with changing pad on top. I really love the look of the hutch on the dresser but how does that work with changing diapers? I am worried about bonking the babies head while putting down/pulling up from the diaper pad. Is this irrational?

Anyone had the dresser with changing pad with hutch? How did it work out?

Thanks!! :)

Re: Another nursery question...

• We dont have that, but some of our friends do for their baby. Usually the hutch is high enough that it wont really get in the way and be a problem. Also, just watching what you are doing and not throwing baby around will help. :-) I think you will be fine, I have faith that you wont bonk your baby on the head too many times.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have that set-up going on in our nursery, but really don't plan on using the changing pad there a ton. I'm sure I'll just change him on the floor most times!

I also wanted to tell you...before you buy anything like that-take a trip out to Overstock Freight on 291 in Independence. I got my Babi Italia dresser and hutch for $300 and it would have been $900 at BRU. It has some scuffs on the inside of the hutch, but it's not bad at all.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMelZull:
    We dont have that, but some of our friends do for their baby. Usually the hutch is high enough that it wont really get in the way and be a problem. Also, just watching what you are doing and not throwing baby around will help. :-) I think you will be fine, I have faith that you wont bonk your baby on the head too many times.

Thanks for having faith in my minimal baby bonking abilities!! :)

• Any time Jen.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"