Nevada Babies

Baby sitter for new moms!

Hello my name is angel I live in las vegas and I just had my baby whom is 11wks old. I was a full time worker and I returned to work today! I am looking to quit my job in order to stay at home with my daughter. I know that daycare is very expensive so I am willing to watch 2 more babies or toodlers for $130 a wk. I have tons of experiance with children I took a two year vocational in early childhood education. I worked at creative kids learning center for 3 yrs and was rewarded with teacher of the year. I have training in child cpr and I will provide the food unless they are on formula or special diets! You can come to my home and check it out it's very clean no smoking and pets are outside. I also have a 9yr old daughter if you have older kids, they can play together!

Re: Baby sitter for new moms!

• Hey check out care.com.  You can post your profile and people can contact you after reading your profile.

What part of town do you live in?  We will be looking for childcare in the SW area starting in August/Sept. Send me a PM if you are our area.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"